Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Burton, Depp, Carter come together this December

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

my friend went to see it and said the story was amazing, bloody, and dark. However, he didn't like most of the music in the movie. He said the music was just not well done at all. Hes a huge musical nut (huge Phantom of the opera fan). I'm not a huge fan of musicals so I didn't bother going with him. Id probably rip my ears out lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I love it. I thought it was one of Burton's best films. The Music was fine with me, I'm not a big fan of musicals but it brought a lot of humor to it. Everyone is so use to seeing a traditional musical back when they were popular, this was so different and dark.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It is the traditional music for the original musical. I thought it was really well done and who knew Johnny Depp could sing so well? XD I just got back from seeing it myself, and I loved it! Definatly a great homage to the old, traditional horror movies/stories.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Saw this movie a few weeks ago and thought it was amazing! I love the music and the little elements of humor thrown in.

Anyone else think this is one the best movies Tim Burton's done in the past decade? It was good to see some creativity and darkness again.

With Burton, it's really hard to pick this one as his best work over the past decade ... I'd have to go through his list of movies to check it out ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.