Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Poll canceled after Ron Paul backers "crash the party"

http://www.sfbg.com/blogs/politics/2007/12/poll_canceled_after_ron_paul_b.html

The main idea was to get more support for Fred Thompson. But Ron Paul supporters also paid to vote in this straw poll. Isn't amazing how their straw poll vote would only matters if they were going to pay to vote for Fred Thompson? And thus were considered party crashers?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

LOL, yelling does not help matters at all. It only makes the Ron Paul supporters look like rebels and protesters.
I think they are Rebels and Protesters. But the yelling didn't start until the straw poll was cancelled for having too many Ron Paul supporters. Keeping in mind that anyone would be angry if their vote wasn't allowed because they are different from the ones who started the poll in any shape or form.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I think they are Rebels and Protesters. But the yelling didn't start until the straw poll was cancelled for having too many Ron Paul supporters. Keeping in mind that anyone would be angry if their vote wasn't allowed because they are different from the ones who started the poll in any shape or form.

But does yelling out stupidly really help matters? That video made the Ron Paul fans look like idiots in my opinion, and judging from the the people in the video, they looked like college kids (with the exception for a few adults).

Id be pissed, but not pissed enough to start yelling at the women in front of people eating.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

But does yelling out stupidly really help matters? That video made the Ron Paul fans look like idiots in my opinion, and judging from the the people in the video, they looked like college kids (with the exception for a few adults).

Id be pissed, but not pissed enough to start yelling at the women in front of people eating.

It doesn't at all. Then again doubt any thing would have helped that situation.

I think it has to do more than just the woman cancelling the poll. Ron Paul supporters are mad with Main Stream Media. Either with them ignoring Ron Paul or labeling Ron Paul supporters as Hackers, Terrorists, etc. These people are mad that they are in a sense being segregated because of how different their views are.

lol they where mad to begin with because the majority of them are college kids with nothing better to do then spread the word of Paul. Don't get me wrong, I think Ron Paul has some amazing values and he's definitely allot better then most of the people running on the republican side, but god damn, the people that support him are like sheep. They follow whatever is being said on the web blindly,full heartily, and become enraged if it's something against their Saviour lol. It's nuts I tell ya. It's like walking into a Scientology convention and telling them all your there to vote for Xenu (Xenu is what they consider the devil).

The bottom line is, little things like this don't play a big role when we finally get to vote. So to yell about not getting a chance to do a fixed polling is like crying because you didn't get picked to play dodge ball. If I was there id probably either go up to the lady, express my opinion and then ask for my money back or just sit down and eat the dinner since they clearly where not gonna do the polling.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

To a certain extent I, myself am crept out by Ron Paul's supporters who turn out to be racist. Unless that's some sort of nasty rumor. I disagree on at least the abortion law & I haven't given Ron Paul any of my money. If Ron Paul becomes the Republican candidate I might vote for him. But I tend to ultimately be a 3rd party guy that then decides not to vote...

Right now Ron Paul has had half of all 1st place straw poll results. Even if they win or lose this one I don't think it really hurts Ron Paul where he is now. Although I would be intrigued if this started some weird epidemic where the rest of the straw poll have problems.

Sign in to follow this