Sign in to follow this  
sakura_rainSTARZ

101? on auditions

morning musume only consists of japanese girls. from 14-17 i believe? something like that. i doubt they take foreigners, and if they did, then you better get crackin on learning japanese because they wont take you unless you can atleast speak the language :P

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

awhile back morning musume created a group in Hawaii to include girls and I think they were called Coconut Musume (?) However the non-japanese girls quit because Japan culture was too weird or something.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

morning musume only consists of japanese girls.

I'd like to point out that if a program like that existed for only white girls, it would be the subject of much outcry among the people.

I think there are places you can go where you can make your own CD of you singing, but I'm not 100% sure.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I'd like to point out that if a program like that existed for only white girls, it would be the subject of much outcry among the people.

I think there are places you can go where you can make your own CD of you singing, but I'm not 100% sure.

japan is also one of the most homogenic and xenophobic countries in the world. Something like 90% of people living in Japan are of Japanese descent

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...