DeathscytheX

Beowulf

wow I finally got to see it tonight. I was not expecting it to be a 3d movie. I thought it was just gonna be a normal movie but they gave us 3d glasses when going in. The movie was amazing, it was almost exactly like the epic poem/book. The Dragon fight was probably the best 3d part of the movie. I was totally blown away by the graphics. The end was a bit disappointing though, but I still definitely give this movie a 9/10!

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Finally saw the movie. I avoided this topic because I didn't want to know anything about it. X'D I didn't know it was a cg movie until a couple mins into it. X'D We didn't see it in 3D, but I thought it good. I liked how all the actors were represented as themselves in the movie, and it added a bit more realism to it. For cg it was pretty impressive. The movie got a little slow about half way thru it, but then again we watched the directors cut so that was probably the area of the film they trimmed down to begin with. Overall I liked it. Although I do think they were a bit generous with angelena jo lee's physic. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

They were VERY generous, I'd say comparing her to how slim she is now. But, yeah agree with you on the pace of the movie. I'd have liked to have seen some more conquests, maybe prior to coming to the island to help the ol' King out.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.