Sign in to follow this  
Wolflord

Christmas is coming

We all know it, I can feel it looming over me. It's still a month away, but it sits... Waiting, always waiting.

So anyways, what do you want to get/what are you getting for the people worth shopping for in your lives?

I have no clue at all what to get my mom, every year I've somehow pulled something miraculous out of my ass (Last year I found 250 baby pictures at my dad's house a couple days before Christmas.), but as of today I'm stumped.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I'd celebrate Christmas IF I had the money... The one & only time I bought gifts for the family I almost ended up with almost $0... Plus the family just gets bigger & bigger... I couldn't Christmas shop for everyone... IF I ever have the money I'll probably celebrate Christmas again eventually.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

i guess i kinda started... ive got a couple of friends i shop double for though since their birthdays are close to christmas. i just kinda pick out things here and there (especially throughout the year) if i find something that triggers someone to stick out in my mind, ill pick it up and save it to give to them for christmas or a birthday or something. other than that, i only shop for close friends and family members. the rest i just make cards and give them candy canes or something.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

haven't started shopping yet. I'll probably wait till the last minute like I always do :P. I'm hopping for either money for Christmas (like always) or a external hard drive raid system with support of up to 3TBs + a few hard drives to put in it (since it comes with none). Estimated cost $300 :P. Chances of getting it 20%.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I shop for my family and friends all through out the year. If I happen to see something that I know someone would love then I go ahead and pick it up if its on sale. I have a space in my closet where I keep all gifts so that I don't lose anything. And I try to write down all the gifts and who they are for. I have a set amount of money I can spend on people so if I find it cheap it is great.

My kids are even beginning to draw pictures for people. Everyone loves them because it comes from the heart.

Just remember that the most expensive things are not always the best. And stick to a limit so that you don't go broke over the holidays!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I put all of the pictures Kelene takes throughout the year and burn them to a dvd that people can play on their dvd players. This is a great gift, because the cost of the dvds are cheap and everyone wants to see our photogenic children.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I gather stuff through out the year. I am in charge of paying for my daugher's birthday Dec 6th. So, I have to double up on the moola in the month of Dec.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I have begun to shop....

things are gonna be slim around here thanks to the cost of gas and heating oil.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers