Kite

naruto movies

are any of the movies good?

i watched the 1st movie, pretty cool, not enough demon fox, which is good i guess, otherwise it will become like the SSJ, in dbz. where it becomes normal and no longer impressive.

i read about Naruto: Shippūden the Movie, sounds good.

just i have no idea where to find the downloads

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

They aren't out yet, all there is right now are previews . . . the other movies are kindo out there if you know where to look

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

The movie begins with a heroine previously unknown in the Naruto continuity: Princess Fuun (Princess Gale in the US version). Fuun's nemesis, Mao, challenges her group with an army of undead soldiers. His dark intentions seem to prevail, that is, until Princess Gale and her cohorts, Shishimaru, Brit, and Tsukuyaku, unleash the power of the Seven-Color-Chakra upon him. They save the day, and Naruto, watching from afar, couldn't be more elated.

As it turns out, Naruto is partially imagining the situation. He is actually watching the scene in a movie, as is the rest of Team 7. But then, the audience of the movie starts to throw objects at the team for making so much noise while arguing with the cinema manager. Kakashi had sent them to watch it as preparation for their next mission: guarding Yukie Fujikaze, the actress who plays Princess Fuun, while she makes the next movie in the Land of Snow. As it turns out, Yukie is actually the princess of the Land of Snow, which was taken over by rogue ninja when she was a child. The leader of the rogue ninja, Doto Kazahana, wants Yukie's crystal necklace to unlock the Land of Snow's treasure, which Yukie's father had hidden before being assassinated. After various battles between Team 7 and the rogue ninja, resulting in the defeat of all and the death of Nadare their leader, Doto succeeds in obtaining Yukie's necklace, only to discover that the "treasure" of the Land of Snow is a generator designed to melt the snow and bring Spring to the country. Doto is then defeated by Naruto in a manner reminicient of Princess Fuun's defeat of Mao, involving "rainbow chakra".

With the rogue ninja all gone, Yukie has decided to resume her position as the princess of the Land of Snow, which will eventually become the Land of Spring after the technology behind the generator is perfected. Despite being a princess, Yukie intends to continue acting, and the next film she's starring in is an adaptation of one of Jiraiya's Icha Icha novels,(Makeout Paradise: The Movie) much to Kakashi's surprise, who says "That script! She's perfect!" (This was actually seen on episode 101, Kakashi staring amazed at a billboard advertisement of the movie.) At the end of the credits, the crew that make the Princess Gale movie say cut and all cheer, possibly breaking the fourth wall and meaning the entire movie was an actual movie.

There is not much info for the 4 Jounins. After watching them in battle, I noticed that 4 of them, as individuals are very weak. They need the chakra supply to gain their power and to fight. Once they’re out of chakra, they will revert back to their normal human forms. There is 3 main battle in this movie. Rock Lee vs Setsuna – This is one of the best fight scenes in this movie. Rock Lee doesnt have any ninjutsu techniques to defeat Setsuna that has transformed into a solid rock monster forcing him to use the forbidden third, fourth and fifth gate techniques.

The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.

ways to make money online and uk make money Bradford, England

The only 2 movies I found to be decent was the one with Gaara at the beginning I think, cool fight, and the one set in a snowy backdrop.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.