slippers

what's it feels like to be a white person?

Keep in mind that I'm black cause I'm going to throw some of my opinions in

1. Dont care about the kkk, which isnt all about black people now it's about immigrants, legal and not :x

2. I dont care that the state house in South Carolina fliesthe confederate flag beacue all it's showing is southern pride nothing more nothing less in my opinion

3. I'd wear a picture of the confederate flag on my shirt with southern pride written on it as long as it doesn't have some sheet wearing hick on it

4. You don't have to be white to be a redneck, I'm redneckish

I'm going to back Moonie up on the one about mental health, you do see more white people in places like that then black people and other races. Mainly cause some people have that kind of money to pretend or think that they have those illness and have the docotor give them suger pills.

3. I'd wear a picture of the confederate flag on my shirt with southern pride written on it as long as it doesn't have some sheet wearing hick on it

that was funny:rotflmao:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

i also dont believe in the kkk. all they do is try and justify their hatred toward others different than themselves. and to me the rebel flag symbolizes the south not hatred. a lot of people have that confused. a buddy of mine once told me " im not rascist, i hate everybody"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i shall cut you. so leave me alone.

I'm not white, I'm Asian and really never feel the difference. My self morale and consciousness sorta give me my low self confidence, but that's something I cannot blame on my cultural upbringing, etc. To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind changing my face n hair to look like Tom Cruise's X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm not white, I'm Asian and really never feel the difference. My self morale and consciousness sorta give me my low self confidence, but that's something I cannot blame on my cultural upbringing, etc. To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind changing my face n hair to look like Tom Cruise's X'D.

as long as you don't join his cult of Scientologists. :)

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

well...I've never noticed any major pro or con bein a whitey except once. I had a slight case of jungle fever and Theo said no ^_^;

sing it. I grew up in a rich whitey town and we was poor.

dam straight i grew up poor in that same rich whitey town!!! "u cant be my friend cause my daddy has more money than yours!" ?LOL stupid preppy bitches! KILL THEM ALL! u with me??;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]