Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Feed the Cat!

OMG! My soon to be mother-in-law sent us this video. It reminds me of me because I have the cutest meow. (Don't ask..LOL.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zDpBh7k-A

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

That reminded me of the cats my mom had. Khaly (sp?...) would always meow alot when she wanted in or out. And Sandy had a bad habbit of getting on my moms chest, unleashing SBDs.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That's how I wake up Kelene. :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

when okie kitty climbs up on me her lil athsma purr puts me right to sleep ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Cats are sneaky like that. I love it how it smacks him and then looks all innocent like " Good morning? Oh wow a black eye eh? That sucks. Feed me please." LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this