Sledgstone

Happy Halloween!

Whats your plans for the day? Anyone going trick or treating?

We're having a dress down/costume/massive pot luck at work that includes both buildings. Theres going to be over 15 crockpots, 3 different kinds of meatballs, sheet pizzas, endless snack items, lunch meat trays, veggie trays, etc, etc. Theres going to be 8+ tables of food spread out all over the office. :drool: and three of them are within ten feet of my cubicle. :drool: *plans to skip dinner after eating all day* I'll be working until 6pm and won't get home until almost 7. I'm planning on watching the Ghost Hunters special and probably drink some red stripe if my stomach can handle it at that point. :P

Anyone dressing up? post your pics! :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm probably gonna end up watching the History Channel... Same thing I do for almost every holiday... or everyday... the horror...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

i get to see all the freaks that dress up their animals...since ill be at work from 5-10

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Happy Halloween guys!

I'm celebrating this fest for the first time ... so, I decided to celebrate and be ... me.

Image001-16.jpg

Image005-12.jpg

Image006-10.jpg

X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I am taking my daughter trick or treating with the ex, his friends and his gf. I am thrilled we all can get together and not kill each other.-_-; Spooky Spooky! Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!

P.S.- Thanks Sledge for reminding me of that movie IT which scares the crap out of me.:meh: I won't be sleeping tonight...LOL.^_^;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

P kun is Zoro oooooooooooooh yay!

Happy Halloweenie peeps :)

ps I watch history international alll the time :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Thankies Vinnie ^_^ and yaaaaaaaaay Lady! Everyone on the street's been looking at me with a "Whatta weirdo" look -__- ... the Asian women at the lunch counter said something about my hair in her language with a funny look on her face ... and all I do is give em the cosplaying Zoro smirk~! I think I'm going to color my hair green once a month ... I'm so in love with this color. On West 4 or The Village, there's supposed to be this huge parade this evening, which I'm told is a must-see ... my evening plans are messy, I have to pack/ buy things last min last min, supposed to go out to dinner which I'm trying to can hard, and now, word of this parade X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

take a pic of the Zoro smirk! X'D

green looks good on you. its one of my fav colors :D

Im suprised ppl from NY look at green hair funny X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I just found a costume! I'm gonna wear my jinbei, geta, my bokken, and maybe my pointy asian hat. it's gonna be champloo/urahara-esque. it's funny how I have these things just laying around the house.... ^_^;

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Rofl, I spent the evening with my girlfriend lying on the grass at her school, and then on the way home someone tried to mug me >.> What a fucking asshole, who does that sorta thing on Halloween? I mean comon.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I went out to Ponderosa, came home & watched South Park 3 Part Imagination Land. I did watch the History channel... too much I missed the most of The Daily Show. I'm now watching The Colbert Report.

"I told you ManBearPig was real!" - Al Gore

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Rofl, I spent the evening with my girlfriend lying on the grass at her school, and then on the way home someone tried to mug me >.> What a fucking asshole, who does that sorta thing on Halloween? I mean comon.

lawl was he dressed up as a robber too?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Here are some cute pics of me on Halloween!

Me and My daughter. Caitlin was Cheerbear the Carebear and I was a bunny!

l_960bbd0d421cc2e593b17c2440b2c358.jpg

l_636f63ce75a5b7f301c5ce3d24d8076c.jpg

Here is me and my fiance before the Monster Ball Oct 27th 2007. I was a beer wench/ Alpine snow girl and he was my scary goat devil.

l_f492313723130ca85b0903906de4c03b.jpg

l_122c3577f1dd939124b05f00c10021f6.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Cheerbear is adorable. I bet she loved all the candy she got. My kids went around the neighborhood and got too much candy! I gave half of it to Mathias to take to work with him and give out to his co-workers. The kids are hyper enough without a ton more candy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had 2 signs up on my door

The first one said:

Use your imagination, it's easier than decorating, imagine this is the scariest house on the street. Don't ring the doorbell if you have no imagination. Happy Halloween!!

The second one said:

Say trick-or-treat for some FREE candy, after the door has been open, it's the least you can do

Then after my mom turned the porch light off she almost shut Emmett in the door :(

But all and all it was a good year (had some left over candy, gave out the kind we didn't want from the variety bag)

I purchased my costumes at a Spirit Halloween store. I am not all the great in the sewing department. My daughter called it the "spooky store". They had all these crazy animated scary ghouls that went off when u walked by. One of them scared my little carebear so it got slapped and scolded for spooking her (I know that sounds lame, but I was showing her that I was in charge and no scary spooky things would scare her while I was around!LOL.) Which brings me to a great Halloween story--

A lot of houses had people in costumes on the lawn or porch to scare you when you came up to trick or treat. The other 2 kids that were with us were too scared to go up to this one house. My ex was standing in front of this house telling the kids it was ok that they didn't have to go to the house if they were scared. Uh..yeah not my baby. She is fearless. Anyway..the best part of this was when I grabbed my daughter's hand and said "Come on, we are not afraid huh? Just like the spooky store, if they try to scare you I will smack them!" My daughter cheerfully agreed and brushed pass the ex, who just went with the idea. There was this spooky guy in a rocking chair with some big ass teeth. As we approached I warned if you spook my kid you get punched in that messed up mouth he already had going for him. Spooky rocking chair dude didn't move and me and my daughter walked off with some good candy. My daughter turned around and waved at the spooky creature and said " Happy Halloween!" and waved him goodbye. He waved back, which was cute. I smiled at the ex as we walked to the next house. He was satisfied. Yeah, I got me a brave little carebear. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Well I went to the haunted house that burned down a long time ago, it was by the beach. Happy Halloween though, candy is the best thing on halloween and then dressing up as someone you aren't.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell