Sign in to follow this  
unknownassailant

windows vista

Aren't the newer games coming out for Vista?... Like the PC version of Gears & Bioshock?... I still, have to upgrade, but I'm still too hooked to my... Wii.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I have Vista on my other computer...they are a decent amount of games now that are made to use vista fully like Supreme Commander

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

is anyone else running windows vista? i cant find any games for it. but i did find a few dvd ripper programs that work very well.

You could buy new games and play them on Vista even though they may not use the DX10 fully.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

....you find them...at the store? do you live in the sahara?

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

and while you are at it buy me a copy too =D cause im broke

eppyomega.png