Gundam-Ranger-X

Guitar Hero III !

It's great! They added new bells and frills that make the game more customisability. Plus they added some animation that adds to the story. One thing they added though that I truly hate are the "boss battles". They're so unbelievably hard. You need a combination of hitting each battle gem and luck to win them. Basicly, you use the battle gems to make your opponent screw up, otherwise they will play perfectly. The big pain in the ass thing is that it doesn't matter how well you play, if you don't make the other guy lose by screwing up enough then you lose. Gah! They're so ungodly annoying.

But other then that the game is great.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Ah, the boss battle thing was the major issue my friends were griping about. I see the fears are confirmed. It seemed kinda silly, but that kinda sucks they made it an ass to beat.

I heard that the song by Dragonforce was suppose to be the hardest song in GH ever. Have you played it yet? X'D I find that unimaginable after Jordon and Misirlou.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Holy SHIT. I saw it today only on medium. WTF!

The boss battles weren't as BAD as I thought they would be, but the last one against Lou is a bitch. What the hell is up with that "death drain"? Thats the part that pisses me off when you have it won and he comes back and beats your helpless ass. The concept is certainly interesting, but it could use some tweaking... You're right about having to screw them up more, if you miss more than 2 battle gems, you're pretty much screwed. The lefty one is by far the most annoying.

The song selection is outstanding indeed.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I just got mine for my Wii today--I love it. It's the fist time I've really played/owned a Guitar Hero title, but it's totally the shit!!! I'm trying to find a Faceplate for my Les Paul--but idk if any of the Les Paul Faceplates will work on the Wii, 'cause the Wii has that open slot in the front so that you can see the Wiimote, but idk if you can just cover that up with a regular Les Paul Faceplate..if you can I want to hook up with the Panic! At The Disco one.. omfg. <3 If Anyone else gets GH3 for their Wii toss me a friend-code. I'm just getting used to playing on medium--so I still suck, but..it's still hella wicked.

I had to comment on that, Holy shit! That was good, seriously, that song is awesome, even though it's very long and by the end you want to just smash the guitar to make up for the cramp in your fingers for playing so long. It's worse at the end at beating Lou then laying that song, I was like, noo, when does it end. But I like the song and still love the game anyway.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell