gokuDX7

Do you smoke?

yummy >_<

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do the other thing from time to time...
*spank* I'm gonna tell your mum ! X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I clean that shit off my tv my monitors my walls and cealings....

and the piece of black lung butter I hack up from time to time is really nice too

I've quit twice and failed both times

I'll try again eventually

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I used to smoke regular cigs then I switched to cloves. I heard cloves are worse than regular cigs. I like the smell of clove.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I haven't had a cigarette in two weeks, which is an accomplishment (even though you non-smokers might say different :P).

My biggest issue with the anti-smoking videos is that it just reiterates what we already know as though it was new and exciting research. I for one knew it wasn't good for me when I started, and with all the propaganda going around these days I find it hard to believe a lot of the other smokers didn't know as well.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I've never smoked in my life and now I'm convinced never to smoke through water jugs either. I'll take note to check the bottom of my water bottles from now on to make sure they weren't smoking either. Shameful water jugs, shameful. :nono:

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I've never smoked in my life and now I'm convinced never to smoke through water jugs either. I'll take note to check the bottom of my water bottles from now on to make sure they weren't smoking either. Shameful water jugs, shameful. :nono:

lol Imagen that.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I haven't had a cigarette in two weeks, which is an accomplishment (even though you non-smokers might say different :P).

nice job! :happy:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers