Sign in to follow this  
Gundam-Ranger-X

Three Girls and a Communist CH9

Three Girls and a Communist

Chapter 9

The city of Moncton... Is under attack! That evil simian Mojo Jojo ordered those dastardly Rowdyruff Boys to free all the super villains from the Moncton Meta-Human Correctional Facility. And free them they did. Now the girls must race off to what may very well be their greatest challenge yet.

A dark shadow loomed over the city. The Duke of Whales' flying whale-ship hovered ominously over the city. It's weapons fired. Great laser beams tore through a sky scrapper and brought it toppling down. The Duke inside laughed. “Soon this city will be nothing but a bad memory.”

The girls flew towards the flying fortress. It's presence was far too dangerous to be left alone.

Blossom led the charge as usual. “Okay girls!” she commanded. “Let's his this thing hard and fast!”

The tree raced forward at great speed. The ship turned to face it's attackers.

Oh no girls,” began the Duke. “I can't let you stop me.” He smiled and pressed a button on his console. “All guns... FIRE!”

The whale-ship unloaded it's payload of missiles, artillery shells, laser cannons, and any other manner of projectile weapon it was armed with at the three girls.

The girls dodged each blast with the speed and agility of a family of acrobats. They closed in on their target and tore through the whale-ship's armor like it was made of paper. Inside they fired their eye beams at everything, causing much damage.

The whale-ship was wracked with explosions and soon it began to drift off course. Fire erupted throughout the vessel and it went down. The girls smashed their way back out of the doomed whale-ship. Bubbled carried an unconscious Duke of Whales. The whale-ship crashed safely into the swamps near the city of Moncton.

The girls raced back to town and dropped off their captive with the authorities and raced off to capture the next villain. The three looked at each other and nodded, knowing what had to be done.

They split up, each taking a different part of the city. Blossom went downtown, Bubbles went uptown and Buttercup hit the industrial district.

Bubbles was the first to encounter a villain. He looked just like you would imagine a typical comic book villain to look like. He wore a black outfit with a billowing red cape. He had a dark masc that covered his facial features.

He glanced over and saw Bubbles. He grinned. “Ah, how good of you to join me little one,” he began. “You see I had plotted to take you and your sisters down ever since you threw me in jail all those years ago.”

Um, but we've only been here a month or so,” corrected Bubbles.

Huh? Oh. Right.” The villain coughed and continued. “I had plotted to take you and your sisters down ever since you threw me in jail last month,” he began again slightly embarrassed by the mistake. “I pondered and plotted day and night to find your weakness. And then inspiration hit,” he added with great charisma. “If I can't beat you with conventional-”

Um, excuse me,” Bubbles interrupted. “But I really don't have time to listen to your super villain speech. Is it okay if I just kick your butt now?”

Um, well I spent so much time preparing it,” he sighed. “But I guess if you're busy then it can't be helped.”

Thanks,” she said politely and flew over to give him a swift kick to the side of the head.

He fell to the ground unconscious.

Meanwhile, Buttercup had also found herself a villain.

He wore what could best be described as a roman gladiator outfit. In his hands was a long spiked chain. He stood over the body of poor construction worker. He raised his hands triumphantly over his head. “THRASHER WINS!” he yelled. “FINISH HIM!” he added.

With a flick of his wrists he wrapped the chain around the worker's neck and gave it a strong jerk. The scene that followed was too horrific to describe and would haunt Buttercup for a long long time. She felt a wave of rage and anger wash over her. She screamed loudly and charged blindly forward.

Thrasher looked up from his kill and smiled under his helmet. “A CHALLENGER APPEARS!” He lurched forward and swung his chain around. It hit her in the face and threw her into the ground.

Buttercup got up and wiped the blood from her cuts. She got up and charged again.

Once more Thrasher swung his chain. It wrapped itself around Buttercup's arm. Thrasher pulled on the chain but Buttercup was too quick for him. She planted her feet firmly into the ground and pulled the chain as hard as she could. Thrasher was hurled forward. Buttercup raised her free hand in a fist and drove it deep into Thrasher's face as he flew towards her.

He was sent flying back. His hands were quickly shredded when the chain was snapped taut.

Buttercup was on him quickly. She savagely battered him unmercifully with her fists. She beat him to a pulp before she was able to calm herself. She began to walk away and looked at her hands. Her hands we covered in his blood. For all she knew he was dead. She was too afraid to check.

Suddenly she was snapped out of her daze by excruciating pain. Someone had attacked her from behind.

She turned to face her attacker. There stood a man in samurai armor. He had a sword with lightning for a blade.

He bowed. “You are strong. Please fight me,” he requested politely.

She charged him screaming. At the last minute he took a step out of the way and brought his sword down on her arm. The sword passed right threw and wracked her arm with immense pain.

She fell to the ground and held her arm. It tingled and was numb from pain. The samurai stood over her. He raised his sword and was ready to bring it down for the final blow.

Buttercup wouldn't have any of it. She fired her eye lasers at him and sent him flying through the air. She stood up and fired them again until the samurai laid unconscious on the ground.

She sat back down for a minute until the feeling in her arm came back. After she picked herself back up and dusted herself off. She took the Samurai back to the police and headed out again in search of the next villain.

Blossom scoured the city. She had already bagged a few villains by now and was in pursuit of the next ones.

The motorcycle twins Road Rage and Road Kill tore through the downtown area at breakneck speeds. They fired their weapons into the crowds of screaming people with great devastation.

Blossom flew ahead of them and used her ice breath to freeze the road over. The motorcycle menaces hit the ice and struggled to keep control. The younger twin couldn't hold it however and careened out of control. He hit the ground hard and his grenade launcher fired on it's own. It hit the side of a building and sent rubble tumbling down towards some people.

Oh no!” Blossom gasped and flew quickly to catch the falling debris. She made it with mere seconds to spare. The people were saved and Blossom sighed from relief.

Road Rage rubbed the side of his helmeted head. He looked at Blossom with anger. He reloaded his weapon and fired it at her. The munition whistled through the air and exploded on the young defender. She fell to the ground with a crash from the debris she was holding up.

The psychotic Road Rage laughed at the carnage he unleashed. “That's what you get for messin' with me, girly!”

Blossom smashed her way out of the debris easily. “And this is what you get for breaking the law!” she replied loudly.

She flew at him and hit him in his helmet. The helmet shattered and Road Rage fell backwards.

Blossom brushed the hair from her face and picked up this miscreant. She looked back to make sure no one else needed an help. Then when she was convinced the people were safe she flew after the other one.

Meanwhile Road Kill continued his race down the main street. He peered forward and confirmed what he thought he saw. He brought his gun to bare on the Communist, standing in the middle of the street.

The Communist didn't move from his spot. The bullets zipped around him, some of them came as close as to graze him. Road Kill kept firing his machine gun as he raced towards him. “Why won't you die!” he yelled in anger.

In typical fashion, the Communist waited until the last moment before spinning out of the way. He swung his mighty hammer around and hit the dark rider square in the chest. He was thrown from his bike and fell to the ground close by.

Blossom soon after caught up to where Road Kill had been taken down. She set down and looked the Communist. “Um, thanks,” she said looking at him with half caution.

Don't mention it, kid,” he replied. “Next time though, don't let the bad guy get away,” he added with a laugh before heading out to where he was needed next.

But I didn't let him get away,” he said in her own defense. “Oh forget it,” she added as the Communist left. She picked up the downed villain and brought him to the proper authorities.

Hours passed like this. Soon the sun began to set. Our heroines met back up together in the park near their home.

I think that's all of them,” said Blossom half out of breath.

And not too soon,” added Buttercup. “I'm so tired I could sleep for a week. But man, what a workout!”

I know,” began Bubbles. “I'm sore in places I didn't know I had.”

It's okay now, “ replied Blossom. “It's all over.” She stood up straight and patted the dust from her dress. “We can go home now and rest. We earned it.”

Little did they know however that eyes were watching them. Eyes that watched them like a predator watches it's prey. “It's not over just yet little ones,” began a dark and familiar voice. “But soon it will be all over for you.”

And so once again the day is saved thanks to... The Powerpuff Girls... but for how long?

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Sign in to follow this