Sign in to follow this  
Guest TNARICK

Warcraft 2

Guest TNARICK

As a proud Admin of http://server.war2.ru I would like to welcome you all to come and try us out. We just got done celebrating our 1 year anniversary as a server with a tremendous tournament of top players. With the new year on its way though we will be in need of some good players and good clan mates who can learn and compete at Warcraft 2 for cash prizes.

Some of you have not touched this game in years, and others have probably never touched it at all, but trust me its worth it. We provide a free download that does not require a CD or a CD key to play on our server, and a really fun player base. So if you are interested we would love to have you.. and PLEASE.. try to help spread the word so we can have our next crop of players on the way.

Good day my friends, please reply back with your thoughts because I am interested.

(War2Combat Edition can be downloaded in the area that says DOWNLOADS, and when installing be sure to click the box that says rewrite gateways to be able to play on our server)