Pchan

Gundam 00

I know it was the Seravee, however, it was Setsuna becoming an Innovade and triggering the full power of the 00's GN drive. I mean Ribbons shot and killed Tiera, and in the midst of things Setsuna messed up the Inovators Quantum Brain waves when however it was stated earlier that it amplify's Quantum Brain waves. If that wasn't enough, Ribbons had almost complete control over Veda from what he claims yet, Tiera and Regene were able to move their dead conscience into Veda, without Ribbons knowing.

Lockon the second should have died in that battle against Ali no, if ands or but's about it.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I know it was the Seravee, however, it was Setsuna becoming an Innovade and triggering the full power of the 00's GN drive. I mean Ribbons shot and killed Tiera, and in the midst of things Setsuna messed up the Inovators Quantum Brain waves when however it was stated earlier that it amplify's Quantum Brain waves. If that wasn't enough, Ribbons had almost complete control over Veda from what he claims yet, Tiera and Regene were able to move their dead conscience into Veda, without Ribbons knowing.

Lockon the second should have died in that battle against Ali no, if ands or but's about it.

In the past episodes 00's GN particles messed with the Innovators so it only made sense that when Setsuna did his burst that it would mess up all the innovators just like before. Sure it amplifies quantum brain waves but the Innovators are not humans so it affects them differently.

I was a bit confused with how Tiera and Regen merged their conscience into Veda as well. I can only hope that it will be explained in the next episode when Tiera talks about the master plan.

PS. Did anyone else get major Gundam X flash backs from this episode? This whole episode was almost exactly like the last ep of Gundam X lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I saw it, it was pretty good ending I guess...

I dont like how the Innovators were the only ones who actually suffered losses in this final battle. I do like though, how Mr. Immortal is truly immortal lmao!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I saw it, it was pretty good ending I guess...

I dont like how the Innovators were the only ones who actually suffered losses in this final battle. I do like though, how Mr. Immortal is truly immortal lmao!!!

get it right. hes Mr. lucky now

and they are going to make a movie. WOOOOOTT!!!!! it will be out in 2010.

Don't get to over excited about the movie, will most likely just be a compilation of the first series (as are 90% of the Gundam movies in existence (aka most are compilations of series)).

Sigh, really wish Nyoro~n would hurry up and sub 25 so I can watch it

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Overall Gundam 00 was a big step up from Gundam SEED! I mean I enjoyed it however, I still think that it could have done somethings differently. Hopefully the next Gundam 00 is done with Louise and Saji and they introduce some more less annoying characters!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Gundam 00 S1 EP1 english dub

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1RSeKeS-eY]YouTube - Gundam 00 S1 Ep 01 English Audio Dub[/ame]

EP 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WskRRwIxyBw&feature=channel]YouTube - Gundam 00 S1 Ep 02 English Audio Dub[/ame]

Ep3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0VhcmbDKps&feature=channel]YouTube - Gundam 00 S1 Ep 03 English Audio Dub[/ame]

I dont like the haro voice!!!!!!!! Sadly the haros from seed would be better.

Bandais link on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/BandaiEntertainment

Edited by minion_general

Season 2 was certainly better then Season 1 that much is for sure. Overall it was ok. Looking at 00 as a whole it had quite a few flaws in it that, imo, needed to be addressed (the Thrones from Season 1, the Louise/Saji angst, lack of Innovator/Innovado info, etc) but really didn't seem to hinder it from a decent story with some decent characters (ok one and he died in the first season).

From a tech perspective it took more from AU series like Gundam Wing and SEED then it did from UC Gundam, something that peeved me a little in the beginning but overall actually worked for this show (more or less because Gundam 00 Raiser is so damn smexy). I was actually surprised by what they used as power sources as I'm used to nuclear reactors/minovsky generators so it was rather interesting to see a near limitless reactor used to power such overly powered suits.

As I said earlier it was a fun ride. Overall I enjoyed Season 2 more then 1 as the story was a lot darker and actually made more sense then Season 1's. Was it right for the Gundam Franchise? As much as I preach that I think AU is killing the Gundam franchise this one I think did more good. Talking with other Gundam fans, who like me are die hard UC fans, I've come to notice that this one had something that all Gundam fans liked and actually did more to stabilize the fan base and keep the franchise alive. Sadly though it really didn't have the impact I would of liked it to have. I had high hopes for this one, most of which were dashed in the first season and the second did little to redeem it in my eyes but it was still good. As a whole 00 gets a 6 out of 10, above average but lacking true content that could of made it so much better.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589