Pchan

Gundam 00

Mr. Bushido is so freaking annoying, Setsuna should've just killed him instead of showing off his innovation. Now I can see an epic fight between Ribbons and Setsuna the episode after next, I think Soma might die, her and Louise!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

You'll like it but also find it a bit funny....at least I did. Heres why I found it funny. The end of episode 20 shows the 2 innovators and Louise flea while Gundam 00 stops and watches them leave. However in episode 21 they re-wrote the ending of Episode 20 to have Setsuna rape everyone hahaha. I think enough people bitched about the end of episode 20 that the writers changed some stuff.

Setsuna is now a true Innovation :P. Mr. B had a wet dream while naked in Setsuna's quantum world XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Oh it makes sense, Gundam has become nothing more then a blatant need for Bandai/Sunrise to make money now (mostly based off model kits, thats been the main profitability of the Gundam franchise since the original in 79). The only way to sell models is to get fans interested in the show, only way to do that now-a-days is to appeal to the widest consesus of fans and that means pretty boy pilots, lackluster plots, and bad supporting characters. Alas though I will agree Gundam 00 has been entertaining, even if some of the story choices have been bad.

Gundam guru I am :teethglint:

Bah, now I'm going to have to watch ep 21 right after I get out of work tonight. Here I was hoping to save it for tomorrow but not after what minion just said.

I watch it the very day it is posted. The sith i use is zomganime.com by 7:30pm-8:00pm on sundays the ep should be out and subed

Yea the rewrite of the end of ep 20 was a bit surprising but meh, they'll do what they have to to keep the fans happy.

Sigh, all that angsty bromance kinda turned me away a bit. Yea we know Graham you got a massive hard on for Setsuna, no need to display it to the world X'D Fight was pretty intense and Loiuse has freaking lost her mind.

Now with Setsuna changing things ought to get interesting in the next few eps or atleast I hope so. Hoping for some "Kick the shit out of Ribbons" here from Setsuna.

With my job and school I don't have time to watch it the day it comes out, to busy with everything hence why I generally watch it about 5 days after once the group I watch it from releases it and I get the chance to sit down to see it. Plus I refuse to stream anime, I'd rather download it and watch it. I have 3 roommates so I can't hog the bandwidth whenever I want.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I know right, Graham is another character I wouldnt mind dying. What I really want to see though is Hallelujah back in the game. I mean since they rescued him and he got Mary it seems like he took a backseat while Setsuna, Lockon, and Tiera have multiple episodes spent on developing the,.

He was tortured by the A-Laws for 5 years and he doesn't really seem that beat up over it. He's more obsessed with nagging Marie.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

omfg

You took the words right out of my mind. I did not expect that to happen at the end. Gundam 00 is nearing its end, and what a magnificent end it will be.

They just just let Marie the 0 Gundam instead of that mini thing she has

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

They just just let Marie the 0 Gundam instead of that mini thing she has

maybe the archer still needs a pilot sooooo..... I'm thinkin Ian as the pilot of 0 guundam. Or maybe the first Lockon is inside veyda??!!!!

Edited by minion_general

Lockon's body got caught in the explosion, outside of Gundam SEED no one should survive that.

And with Mr. Bushido setsuna has gotten to him with all the jive of fighting to live on, and being the blonde masked guy in a Gundam series he has to be part of the final battle, but cant do that because of his destroyed suit

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Explosion or not Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed where horrible in terms of Gundam series. Not only did they make the main characters and their Gundams stupidly strong (immortal), they also had the worst storylines.

Anyway back on topic. I thought that battle was great! I was a bit shocked at how close Gundam 0 looked to the original Gundam :). In the flashbacks Setsuna had, I had

thought Gundam 0 was diffrent colors but it appears they kept the traditional blue, white, Red :)...should have know they would haha.

As for who's going to pilot it...def not new lock-on. He excels at sniping so it would be pointless to switch. As for his brother who died, well he's dead and gone. He's not comming back so just leave it be. Soma (ie. Marie) might have a chance but somehow I doubt it since she already has a mobile suit. Mr. Bushido is a mixed bag. He could join CB and pilot it but then again he wouldnt be able to fight Setsuna to the death. If the OP tells us anything Mr. Bushido is going to stick to being Setsuna's rival to the bitter end.

So it's a mistery who's going to pilot Gundam 0 ;). Gundam 0 itself was a test suit with no major battle capabilitys or powerful weapons. Unless they added on some crazy shit I have a feeling Gundam 0 is going to play a diffrent role in the story other then going out and killing people. If anything I think they will use it's GN particle spreading wings to help amplify Gundam 00's quantam abilitys and range.

Just my 2 cents.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I didnt really like this particular episode! They used Setsuna's Innovation and the double 0 as a deus ex machina to turn the tide of a battle that they should've lost. I mean Gundam does that on a usual but this time it was rediculously way to powerful. I mean shutting down all of the enemies weapons just to allow the main characters to survive!

Lockon the second should have died in that battle against Ali.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]