Pchan

Gundam 00

The Gundam Meisters are the ones to calls others by their full name. Look at the A-Laws who know of Kujo's full name they just call her Kujo same goes for Marina who just calls him Setsuna. Marie also just calls him Allelujah, Saji calls him Setsuna. I'm sticking to my theory of them not being too casual with one another. But like Strider says they have become more friendly towards each other but mostly its Allelujah who is the more casual of the 3 original meisters.

Speaking of names whats up with the names of the innovators!?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with code names since Saji gets his full name called a lot and has no code name lol. Same happens whenever someone's facing off against an opponent that they know the name of, they say the full name lol.

Eh, really the only one I notice doing this on a regular basis is Setsuna and Tieria. Others don't seem to do it so much as I don't remember seeing the new Lockon or Alleujah doing it. Then again if you look at the two of them they have some issues that could be the root of it, something not really worth going into.

Remember Kuwa only two people actually know who Sumeragi actually is and they were friends/colleagues in the past so it's not surprising they would call her that. Plus those two are rather normal compared to the cast we have this season. Plus we have to admit the Meisters don't really know each other that well, this is one of the problemsI alluded to above with Tieria and Setsuna (the two who seem to do this all the time). They seem to use it to keep a distance from others (something Tieria is getting over slowly and something that seems to be getting worse for Setsuna (who thought he was the gundam last season, kids screwed up in the head)).

I don't even want to know whats up with the Innovator names, hell I'm still trying to figure out their point in being in this show. It's like we can't have a Gundam anymore without having that special sect of people that have a special set of powers (Newtype syndrome much?). You gotta admit though some of those names are rather hilarious plus relooking at the name it seems they are alluding to something, their purpose probably (as in the Innovators pupose as a whole, I mean Revive Revival and Bring Stability seem to allude to thier purpose).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Eh, really the only one I notice doing this on a regular basis is Setsuna and Tieria. Others don't seem to do it so much as I don't remember seeing the new Lockon or Alleujah doing it. Then again if you look at the two of them they have some issues that could be the root of it, something not really worth going into.

Remember Kuwa only two people actually know who Sumeragi actually is and they were friends/colleagues in the past so it's not surprising they would call her that. Plus those two are rather normal compared to the cast we have this season. Plus we have to admit the Meisters don't really know each other that well, this is one of the problemsI alluded to above with Tieria and Setsuna (the two who seem to do this all the time). They seem to use it to keep a distance from others (something Tieria is getting over slowly and something that seems to be getting worse for Setsuna (who thought he was the gundam last season, kids screwed up in the head)).

I don't even want to know whats up with the Innovator names, hell I'm still trying to figure out their point in being in this show. It's like we can't have a Gundam anymore without having that special sect of people that have a special set of powers (Newtype syndrome much?). You gotta admit though some of those names are rather hilarious plus relooking at the name it seems they are alluding to something, their purpose probably (as in the Innovators pupose as a whole, I mean Revive Revival and Bring Stability seem to allude to thier purpose).

Can't really blame the guy for thinking he is a Gundam. The kid has some seriosu childhood trauma's. Tiera being an innovator must really affect him now more than ever with him trying to believe that he is just a human.

I can see how their names might mean something after all Tiera did do away with Bring Stability and now the whole world is in chaos, a coup d'eta... Graham has Transam, Innovators want revenge, and Ali is without a mobile suit!!!

Can't forget the blond in the mask... This one has got to be the most rediculous of them all. Mr. Bushido was a terrible direction to take Graham.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

True but you know the typical Gundam formula, they needed their Char clone and now they have it in Graham but I do have to admit it's one of the worst possible directions to take his character. I liked him a whole lot more in the last season when he actually fought with a purpose, now he just fights for revenge against what Setsuna put him through last season. I'm still looking forward to the climatic battle between the two of them again because you just know thats going to be freaking awesome, 00 Raiser against Bushido's new suit. Gah, I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

00 Raiser still doesn't look like it's the ultimate Gundam. The enemy now has Trans Arm, I think there's gonna be another theory to all this, and something that surpasses all levels of Veda, remember Ribbons' O Gundam wings? I don't see the 00 Raiser get that as yet. The wings could've been modified to a compress as an upgrade to compensate any loss of GN Particles, but it could be just for looks as well. Also, how the hell is everyone connected so well or how can the Innovators hear Setsuna so well when he's under Trans Arm, and Setsuna can also hear children sing miles away, wthell? I mean, it did amplify the suit, but it's still a lil dicey. I think they explained something about the Trans Arm when the Innovators had a dialogue, can't recall. Is it just me or has Louise become a sort of half Innovator? She had a change of eye color recently, and it could explain the arm-mod she got. Giving her the Empress will be interesting, yet it was a lil predictable, I mean why would you give it to her when you know of her instability vs another Innovator or a better fighter. I'm sure her command officers or people with more experience would rock in that suit. It'll make sense if she can produce those quantum waves, what if she talks to/ interferes with Soma that way or Allelujah ... many possibilities.

I love this second season so far, despite the boring name calling all the time, it's not all about suits and long fights, more like strategy, and politics, and SO far less emoshite. Mr. Bushido is the worst name so far, and his character's gone from flamboyance to woody. I love the Ali mod with the extra sabers on the feet, but Teira's new suit mod/ upgrade was ... unreal. I had goosebumps when I saw that in the subway, and almost looked at the chick next to me with big eyes of excitement.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'll be the first to admit the tech in 00 seems a little more godly then it has in the past with shows like Wing, SEED, and X but if you look at is as causing something akin to Newtypeism (yea, I like making up words) it'll explain whats going on. What 00 Raiser is doing is something akin to what Marie and Alleujah had done to them when they were younger, allowing them the ability to use quantum waves. Though Setsuna (and others affected) haven't had this done to them 00 Raiser is making it possible for them to see things on that level and beyond. It's allowing a sense of spacial awareness that has only really been seen with Newtypes in the original timeline as well as X. Though I can't quite put my finger on whats really causing it outside of the Twin Drives and the immense GN particle disburtion.

I think Louise is more akin to Marie and Alleujah because she just doesn't seem to be on the level of the Innovaters. It seems what happened to her mixed with the cybernetic arm and drugs has given her the ability to use quantum waves. This is just my hypothesis because she's practically useless in a fight and I'm sensing something happening to her like what happened to Quess in Char's Counterattack because the same formula is being used somewhat.

Really the 00 Raiser is the most powerful suit to date, I doubt Bushido's suit will surpass it. I mean come on the freaking thing can disperse into GN particles and rebuild itself when in danger (when it's in Trans-Am), the only suit to date to do so. Trans-Am really won't help Graham/Bushido in a fight against the 00 Raiser when it's in Trans-Am. It'll come down to pilot skill, something Bushido has more of then Setsuna. Plus we really haven't seen the true potential of the 00 Raiser. Remember they said it broke the past the original limits they thought it'd have and has gone way beyond anything theoretically possible. We really can't fathom what the suit can do at this point in time, plus I don't think Aeolia himself even theorized this would be possible.

00 Raiser still doesn't look like it's the ultimate Gundam. The enemy now has Trans Arm, I think there's gonna be another theory to all this, and something that surpasses all levels of Veda, remember Ribbons' O Gundam wings? I don't see the 00 Raiser get that as yet. The wings could've been modified to a compress as an upgrade to compensate any loss of GN Particles, but it could be just for looks as well. Also, how the hell is everyone connected so well or how can the Innovators hear Setsuna so well when he's under Trans Arm, and Setsuna can also hear children sing miles away, wthell? I mean, it did amplify the suit, but it's still a lil dicey. I think they explained something about the Trans Arm when the Innovators had a dialogue, can't recall. Is it just me or has Louise become a sort of half Innovator? She had a change of eye color recently, and it could explain the arm-mod she got. Giving her the Empress will be interesting, yet it was a lil predictable, I mean why would you give it to her when you know of her instability vs another Innovator or a better fighter. I'm sure her command officers or people with more experience would rock in that suit. It'll make sense if she can produce those quantum waves, what if she talks to/ interferes with Soma that way or Allelujah ... many possibilities.

I love this second season so far, despite the boring name calling all the time, it's not all about suits and long fights, more like strategy, and politics, and SO far less emoshite. Mr. Bushido is the worst name so far, and his character's gone from flamboyance to woody. I love the Ali mod with the extra sabers on the feet, but Teira's new suit mod/ upgrade was ... unreal. I had goosebumps when I saw that in the subway, and almost looked at the chick next to me with big eyes of excitement.

Read the MAL Gundam 00 forums and you will see some theory's me and a few other fans have come up with on what's actually happening.

A quick summary to it is that the fake GN drive particles, as we already know from Louise's accident, cause cell/gene damage and mutation of the cells. The real GN particles in turn amplify human cells and genetic growth (basically slowly turning people into newtypes). Ideally the whole point of the Gundams spitting out GN particles is to spread them around the messed up war ridden parts of the world (everywhere the Gundams go). Gundam 00's new system activates these particles in the air and amplifys thought and sound. It's all similar to how Innovators are directly connected to Veda...conversely all the people will be connected to each other through Gundam 00.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

That "character" came back a long time ago lol. They brought him back when 00's twin drives where spitting out particles everywhere right after Soma joined the crew. He only pops up when 00's particles come out though :/.

two innovators on CB's ship = one big cluster fuck waiting to happen next episode. I really hope Lock-On brakes Anew from her mind lock with Ribbons though. She's clearly being forced to do the things she's been doing.

Gram = useless this episode lol. Standing on an asteroid just masturbating while everyone fights XD.

Saji and Louise = <3...kind of. Her head looked like it was gonna explode after all that.

and Particles are once again confirmed as a tool to help humanity evolve (ie. Setsuna should not be able to pilot 00 after getting shot with the false particles but the real particles help heal his body).

Neina = peace of shit. Not that I liked Liu Wang much but something about Neina pisses me off A LOT. She's to much like a sadistic Ali Al-Saachez lol. I would not be surprised if they ended up being related or hooking up at the end XD.

sig.php

im about 1/2 way through season 1

the animation is awsome and story is ok, hard not to see parts of seed or wing in it

the characters personality has been a tad over looked so far imo,

and the gunda, designs are kinda of average

(shining gundams is still my fave ;p from g gundam)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

That "character" came back a long time ago lol. They brought him back when 00's twin drives where spitting out particles everywhere right after Soma joined the crew. He only pops up when 00's particles come out though :/.

two innovators on CB's ship = one big cluster fuck waiting to happen next episode. I really hope Lock-On brakes Anew from her mind lock with Ribbons though. She's clearly being forced to do the things she's been doing.

Gram = useless this episode lol. Standing on an asteroid just masturbating while everyone fights XD.

Saji and Louise = <3...kind of. Her head looked like it was gonna explode after all that.

and Particles are once again confirmed as a tool to help humanity evolve (ie. Setsuna should not be able to pilot 00 after getting shot with the false particles but the real particles help heal his body).

Neina = peace of shit. Not that I liked Liu Wang much but something about Neina pisses me off A LOT. She's to much like a sadistic Ali Al-Saachez lol. I would not be surprised if they ended up being related or hooking up at the end XD.

Heh, it's what Mr. Bushido does though. Stand far away and masturbate about his greatness and honor and obsession with Setsuna. They should just get a room X'D

God I really hope Setsuna kills Nena next ep, she should of died when her brothers did. Shes been one of the most useless characters this season.

And though they're not as annoying as last season I just wish Saji and Louise would grow up, get back together, and never come on screen again. This angst shit has got to go.

ya but Louise has a reason to be the way she is. Her family got whipped out by "Gundams" who she happens to believe is CB's doing... and coincidently her lover, Saji, joined up with them. That's pretty fucked up for a normal person to go through. Especialy if you grew up having a sheltered life.

Saji also has an excuse. He was just a normal guy till recently. Now he's a member of CB and is trying to make sense out of all the shit that's been constantly going on around him and Louise's sheltered lives. At the beginning of season 2 he didnt know anything but now he's slowly starting to relize that the federation and the A-Laws are not all that great.

I think they're both pretty grown up in this situation. They're not like the other soldiers that where brought up with this type of stuff and know how to act. They're just normal people that joined a side for their own purpose without knowing anything.

You should give them more credit man. Not everyone would act the way you expect them to act in that type of situation.

sig.php

My problem is they're not needed for the story, they're just there. Normally I wouldn't be worked up about people like that but Louise and Saji need to get over it. They both lost loved ones to whats going on, one took it better then the other (Saji lost his sister and cried about it for like 5 episodes and then got over it to the point he could carry out a normal life, Louise lost her parents and now wants revenge for it even though she is practically worthless in a fight).

I'm sorry, as much as I love season 2 so far Louise and Saji are totally not needed (much like last season). And to point this out they are acting like I think any normal rational person would, it's just that I'm sick of seeing them. It's nothing but one long angst train, something we get enough from out of the meisters. We don't need two completely worthless characters to do it for us.

Really all Louise is doing is what Andrei's son was, blaming events that couldn't be stopped on a single person. Andrei's son got his revenge but I'm betting you anything he'll come to regret it and then we'll get more angst. If Louise was to succeed in taking out the "enemy" she'd eventually come to see that what she did was no different then what happened to her parents, except for the fact that no one will miss Celestial Being when they're gone like how she misses her parents.

I've really got no beef with Saji. He lost his sister, his old neighbor turns out to be with Celestial Being, he was kidnapped and forced to work in an A-Law camp, he single handedly killed a whole camp of Catharon (sp?) members, and the girl he loves is being a suicidal idiot that if Saji didn't point out she was in the A-Laws Setsuna would kill her. If anything I'd expect him to be taking it a lot worse then he did and is. His feelings and emotions are understandable, Louise's aren't (really she knows better then to think Saji would fight, he's a pacifist. Really she should of thought he was being held prisoner and against his will with her train of thoughts).

Really this is neither here nor there. Frankly I still stand by my opinion, they need to grow up and move on. I'm sick of the revenge and pussy boy act we've been forced to see for 19 episodes so far (I have yet to see 20), lets see something else (like Anew's little stunt).

Saji is needed though to pilot the 00 Raiser, whether he's good at it or not. Why do they need someone to sit in there to punch a button to activate it or give Setsuna info on what % it's reached?

I saw up till episode 17 or 18 I think, the episode where Marie leaves her real name for her code name, etc.

Mr. Bushido = Fail.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

My problem is they're not needed for the story, they're just there. Normally I wouldn't be worked up about people like that but Louise and Saji need to get over it. They both lost loved ones to whats going on, one took it better then the other (Saji lost his sister and cried about it for like 5 episodes and then got over it to the point he could carry out a normal life, Louise lost her parents and now wants revenge for it even though she is practically worthless in a fight).

I'm sorry, as much as I love season 2 so far Louise and Saji are totally not needed (much like last season). And to point this out they are acting like I think any normal rational person would, it's just that I'm sick of seeing them. It's nothing but one long angst train, something we get enough from out of the meisters. We don't need two completely worthless characters to do it for us.

Really all Louise is doing is what Andrei's son was, blaming events that couldn't be stopped on a single person. Andrei's son got his revenge but I'm betting you anything he'll come to regret it and then we'll get more angst. If Louise was to succeed in taking out the "enemy" she'd eventually come to see that what she did was no different then what happened to her parents, except for the fact that no one will miss Celestial Being when they're gone like how she misses her parents.

I've really got no beef with Saji. He lost his sister, his old neighbor turns out to be with Celestial Being, he was kidnapped and forced to work in an A-Law camp, he single handedly killed a whole camp of Catharon (sp?) members, and the girl he loves is being a suicidal idiot that if Saji didn't point out she was in the A-Laws Setsuna would kill her. If anything I'd expect him to be taking it a lot worse then he did and is. His feelings and emotions are understandable, Louise's aren't (really she knows better then to think Saji would fight, he's a pacifist. Really she should of thought he was being held prisoner and against his will with her train of thoughts).

Really this is neither here nor there. Frankly I still stand by my opinion, they need to grow up and move on. I'm sick of the revenge and pussy boy act we've been forced to see for 19 episodes so far (I have yet to see 20), lets see something else (like Anew's little stunt).

Thats your opinion but they're still needed to show the effects that this war has on normal people. That was the whole point on wasting episodes in the first season that where focus on them. I mean really, if you want to start picking out characters that are not needed I could just list every character that isn't piloting a Gundam or directly opposing a Gundam pilot right now lol, but I wont since each character brings some depth to the story and has a reason for being there. Sure Saji and Louise are acting like kids...but that's what they are kids lol. They grew up having sheltered lives so what do you expect?

As a side note, if you havent noticed, this season has been trying to accomidate all fans of the Gundam world. That's why it feels like it's all over the place.

sig.php

Strider, you forget that the key element to Gundam is teenage angst!!! lmao, but that aside, Saji and Louise are pissing me off too. I mean like Goku says they are there to show the effects of CB's meddling on regular people but it gets to the point that we have already established that CB has fucked up everything for everyone. Move on with the plot, there are more interesting characters to develop. I mean I can take a few seconds of Saji and Louise but when you interupt a whole battle just so they can have a conversation in another plane of existance is just annoying. Saji should have been dropped off somewhere while they were on Earth and Louise should have died her second outing against CB. Ribbons just wasted a mobile doll on her.

One thing that bothers me right now is that, the series should be ending in like 5 more episodes, but it doesn't even feel like it. Ali has been gone so long, the show is missing the one badass pilot that can give the meisters a fucking whomping. I thought the Innovators would have been more of a challenge for the meisters but they really have been a let down. I miss the better pilots of Season 1, like Graham and Mr. Immortal.

I also dislike how Setsuna has changed, while the other meisters have pretty much stayed the same from the way they were at the start of season 2. Like Alelujah, he was captured for 5 years, give him PTSD or something, Tiera is fighting his own kind for ideals he isn't even to sure about, Lockon is like a Katharon spy, sumaragi and Billy can never be friends again, the Govt just lost Sergei one of the best that they had. They could get into those concepts more rather than a Saji and Louise fucked momment every other ep, and give us less of Ribbons, less Mr. Bushido, less fucking whatever that girl who sings is called. The series is almost over, spice things up a little bit more. When season 1 was in episode 20, I couldn't wait until the next episode!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Strider, you forget that the key element to Gundam is teenage angst!!! lmao, but that aside, Saji and Louise are pissing me off too. I mean like Goku says they are there to show the effects of CB's meddling on regular people but it gets to the point that we have already established that CB has fucked up everything for everyone. Move on with the plot, there are more interesting characters to develop. I mean I can take a few seconds of Saji and Louise but when you interupt a whole battle just so they can have a conversation in another plane of existance is just annoying. Saji should have been dropped off somewhere while they were on Earth and Louise should have died her second outing against CB. Ribbons just wasted a mobile doll on her.

One thing that bothers me right now is that, the series should be ending in like 5 more episodes, but it doesn't even feel like it. Ali has been gone so long, the show is missing the one badass pilot that can give the meisters a fucking whomping. I thought the Innovators would have been more of a challenge for the meisters but they really have been a let down. I miss the better pilots of Season 1, like Graham and Mr. Immortal.

I also dislike how Setsuna has changed, while the other meisters have pretty much stayed the same from the way they were at the start of season 2. Like Alelujah, he was captured for 5 years, give him PTSD or something, Tiera is fighting his own kind for ideals he isn't even to sure about, Lockon is like a Katharon spy, sumaragi and Billy can never be friends again, the Govt just lost Sergei one of the best that they had. They could get into those concepts more rather than a Saji and Louise fucked momment every other ep, and give us less of Ribbons, less Mr. Bushido, less fucking whatever that girl who sings is called. The series is almost over, spice things up a little bit more. When season 1 was in episode 20, I couldn't wait until the next episode!

You want more Graham but less Mr. Bushido lol...isn't that contradictory?

They're the same person

But ya needs more fighting and less talking. They seem to have tossed a lot of the side story's to the side for some reason and have been focusing more so on the innovator noobs, GN particles, and the Louise and Saji relationship. I hope they don't try and wrap everything up in the last episode. That would be horrible.

sig.php

I know they are, I'm just saying; Graham was more cool in the first season trying to use his flag to destroy a Gundam. While in this season he's nuts and obsessed to the point where it is becoming annoying. He shows up, loses, leaves comes back and does the same thing.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Thats your opinion but they're still needed to show the effects that this war has on normal people. That was the whole point on wasting episodes in the first season that where focus on them. I mean really, if you want to start picking out characters that are not needed I could just list every character that isn't piloting a Gundam or directly opposing a Gundam pilot right now lol, but I wont since each character brings some depth to the story and has a reason for being there. Sure Saji and Louise are acting like kids...but that's what they are kids lol. They grew up having sheltered lives so what do you expect?

As a side note, if you havent noticed, this season has been trying to accomidate all fans of the Gundam world. That's why it feels like it's all over the place.

Your keynote is gone now, they're not normal people anymore (Louise stopped being a "normal" person the minute she signed up for the A-Laws and Saji stopped being a normal person once he was kidnapped and forced to work in the labor camp). Season 1 was supposed to show this, which it did to my distaste. I could care less about whats going on with the normal people. Gundam has always been a war anime with emphasis on fighting and the people fighting the war, now it's become nothing more than an angst ridden ride through the trials and tribulations of people who have nothing to do with the war. The only series that showing what happens to the normal person during war time scenerio and the only series to actually get it right was Macross but thats a different show and for a different time (they blend both in together very well).

Yes it is my opinion and something I won't budge on. Season 2 has been great so far up to the point where we started getting more focused on Saji and Louise. Hell the subplot with Anew and Lockon was a lot better then what we're dealing with in Louise and Saji (as it was more freaking believable). I've enjoyed the ride through season 2 but I basically already know how this is all going to end and I'm not actually looking forward to seeing it as I'm getting rather sick of this shit Gundam 00 is trying to convey and failing at it miserably.

Where have the days gone when Tomino was in charge of this show, when Gundam was actually Gundam. Alas I will never see them again (sorry, little side rant. I miss the UC timeline, to bad it'll never be resurrected).

Back more on whats going on currently in the show however (I want to drop the previous subject) whats you take on this whole emergent Innovator we're starting to see in Setsuna (ep 20 preview of 21 kinda gives it away)? Expected or you think the director is trying to get something more out of it? I knew Louise was being conditioned into one in the beginning when her eyes did that wonky thing but Setsuna has been showing more and more signs of becomming one himself.

Your keynote is gone now, they're not normal people anymore (Louise stopped being a "normal" person the minute she signed up for the A-Laws and Saji stopped being a normal person once he was kidnapped and forced to work in the labor camp). Season 1 was supposed to show this, which it did to my distaste. I could care less about whats going on with the normal people. Gundam has always been a war anime with emphasis on fighting and the people fighting the war, now it's become nothing more than an angst ridden ride through the trials and tribulations of people who have nothing to do with the war. The only series that showing what happens to the normal person during war time scenerio and the only series to actually get it right was Macross but thats a different show and for a different time (they blend both in together very well).

Yes it is my opinion and something I won't budge on. Season 2 has been great so far up to the point where we started getting more focused on Saji and Louise. Hell the subplot with Anew and Lockon was a lot better then what we're dealing with in Louise and Saji (as it was more freaking believable). I've enjoyed the ride through season 2 but I basically already know how this is all going to end and I'm not actually looking forward to seeing it as I'm getting rather sick of this shit Gundam 00 is trying to convey and failing at it miserably.

Where have the days gone when Tomino was in charge of this show, when Gundam was actually Gundam. Alas I will never see them again (sorry, little side rant. I miss the UC timeline, to bad it'll never be resurrected).

Back more on whats going on currently in the show however (I want to drop the previous subject) whats you take on this whole emergent Innovator we're starting to see in Setsuna (ep 20 preview of 21 kinda gives it away)? Expected or you think the director is trying to get something more out of it? I knew Louise was being conditioned into one in the beginning when her eyes did that wonky thing but Setsuna has been showing more and more signs of becomming one himself.

I'm not gonna bite at your first comment since we'll end up going in an endless circle but I do agree with your UC comment. I miss the beginning too but that doesn't mean I hate the second half. I think it's still entertaining...just not as entertianing as the first half and the start of the second. Like I already said before the creators have been trying to make this show as appealing to every type of Gundam fan as possible (UC fans, Fan girls, Wing and Seed fans...etc. Thats why some things may not make sense to you (IE. Louise and Saji).

sig.php

Holy shit you called it he is innovator!

I'm not gonna bite at your first comment since we'll end up going in an endless circle but I do agree with your UC comment. I miss the beginning too but that doesn't mean I hate the second half. I think it's still entertaining...just not as entertianing as the first half and the start of the second. Like I already said before the creators have been trying to make this show as appealing to every type of Gundam fan as possible (UC fans, Fan girls, Wing and Seed fans...etc. Thats why some things may not make sense to you (IE. Louise and Saji).

Oh it makes sense, Gundam has become nothing more then a blatant need for Bandai/Sunrise to make money now (mostly based off model kits, thats been the main profitability of the Gundam franchise since the original in 79). The only way to sell models is to get fans interested in the show, only way to do that now-a-days is to appeal to the widest consesus of fans and that means pretty boy pilots, lackluster plots, and bad supporting characters. Alas though I will agree Gundam 00 has been entertaining, even if some of the story choices have been bad.

Gundam guru I am :teethglint:

Bah, now I'm going to have to watch ep 21 right after I get out of work tonight. Here I was hoping to save it for tomorrow but not after what minion just said.