Kite

terminator tv series

all valid points, but ill keep watching in a hope it gets better

but seriously WTF, it is very illogical that skynet would build a terminator so tiny in size, she must be what like 70lbs. you see all the t1000's and there huge, so why sould they make a terminator to look like a school girl, both in age and build?

She was built by future John not skynet. But ya, she definitely does not fit the terminator mold. They should have used China (the ex wrestler) lol. But then again there would be no reason to watch the show anymore for me :(. That girl is probably the only reason I can sit through the whole show.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

she was built by John? O_O I thought she was built by skynet as an espionage unit because like Kite said, it doesn't fit the standard skynet designs in the slightest. Nobody in the resistance would expect a little girl to be a terminator... until everyone's dogs started freaking out at her alerting all humans to the new robot.

and wouldn't that be a bitch.. skynet designs this awesome new terminator, redesigns new robotic muscular structure, grows skin on it, takes it to a plastic surgeon, lets it heal for 6 months or so then programs all kinds of killing techniques into and then lets it loose on the rebellion... only to have some watch dog bark at it and have a resistance guy launch a bazooka shell at her and bam! toasted terminator. And in all that time skynet put into that one robot that died in five minutes, 50 new litters of dogs were born. No wonder skynet looses the battle in the future.

So yes, John must have been the one who created her.. he probably figures that hes obviously going to live thru to be the saviour of humanity so he might as well have a play toy and enjoy it a bit as he grows up. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

she was built by John? O_O I thought she was built by skynet as an espionage unit because like Kite said, it doesn't fit the standard skynet designs in the slightest. Nobody in the resistance would expect a little girl to be a terminator... until everyone's dogs started freaking out at her alerting all humans to the new robot.

and wouldn't that be a bitch.. skynet designs this awesome new terminator, redesigns new robotic muscular structure, grows skin on it, takes it to a plastic surgeon, lets it heal for 6 months or so then programs all kinds of killing techniques into and then lets it loose on the rebellion... only to have some watch dog bark at it and have a resistance guy launch a bazooka shell at her and bam! toasted terminator. And in all that time skynet put into that one robot that died in five minutes, 50 new litters of dogs were born. No wonder skynet looses the battle in the future.

So yes, John must have been the one who created her.. he probably figures that hes obviously going to live thru to be the saviour of humanity so he might as well have a play toy and enjoy it a bit as he grows up. X'D

lol ya, didn't she even say he created her? The next ep we should learn more since there at the place where she was made.

sig.php

lmao. Maybe looking back on his life he realized he was an emo idiot so he created her to make him the man he is destined to become. X'D
If that's the case the TV series should have happened before T3...

Although no matter what I prefer the guy I thought John would become in T2.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If that's the case the TV series should have happened before T3...

Although no matter what I prefer the guy I thought John would become in T2.

This series does take place before T3. The makers of the series did an interview before saying that when watching this, we should avoid thinking about T3 and pretend it never happened since this series wont lead up to it the same way.

sig.php

I'm sorry but thats just lazy ass writing. It wouldn't be that hard to have the series be a link between the 2 movies. The way this is going its like Terminator AU, fan fiction on tv and motherfuckers gettin paid to crank out sub par shitz. At this point in John's life they should be in Nicaragua or some other bloody hell hole not suburb USA.

Using my awesome psychic powers I predict this series will fail miserably, be sold off to Sci fi channel in a few years and possibly be re written to actually fit in with the cannon. Or not.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This series does take place before T3. The makers of the series did an interview before saying that when watching this, we should avoid thinking about T3 and pretend it never happened since this series wont lead up to it the same way.
I meant it should have been made before T3.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The series will fall, it sucks and it doesn't portray John as what he seemed to be like in T2 which was my favorite one because John was not an emo in that movie. I only watched parts of T3, I may change that later. But the series is a waist of time with it edited as much and having nothing in common with the actual Terminator series. The writers were too lazy to stick to the story and the actual true characteristics of the characters. Well if they can't do that, why in the hell bother to write it at all, some writers they are to choose money over good writing.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

ah I guess your right, she was built by skynet. Kind of weird though.

sig.php

ah I guess your right, she was built by skynet. Kind of weird though.

her mission was to seduce john and kill him during sex.

is it just me or is she kinda stupid.

i mean john and sarah re always explainig shit to her, shouldnt she have all the knowledge of skynet pretty much?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

shes a sex bot, they tried to limit her intelligence down to dressing hot, protecting john, and trying to seduce him. XD

Notice how the first ep she was acting exactly like a human and once John figured out who she was, she started acting like a robot XD.

sig.php

James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger must be horrified at how much this series is screwing the story up.

how many times are they going to push back judgement day

also theres talks that christian bale could play john conner in t4

sigpic1620_11.gif

We started watching season 2 just to see if John Connor cut his emo hair in the first episode and he did. So we decided to watch more of the second season and it is alot better than the crappily thrown together first season. The plot still needs some work and John needs to stop with the emo eye liner and dumb ass "I'm an angry teenager that still won't accept my life the way it is" crap. Cameron got a much better hair style and the only thing that really interests me in the show is her development in the series. That and the killing. :P

Cramardy at least acted like a machine, every other terminator so far doesnt act how a machine trying to kill /protect john would

theres no major plot line atm , so i think the series will be cancelled after this season

sigpic1620_11.gif

^ X'D

I saw it once and once was enough for me. A female terminator was talking to young John Connor and she was like can you trust me (John was pointing a gun at her at the time)? Then John out of the blue handed the gun to the female terminator like oh what the hay I'm gonna trust you for no good reason. LOL. The female terminator was like nodding her head and John started to nod his head back like they understood each other with respect or something.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I think this series would be so much better if they would just kill off John Connor. He seems so pointless in the show. Teenager drama. wtf. The word "Terminator" doesn't stand for "teenage drama" it should stand for "At least one person should die in every episode." :nod:

^ X'D

I saw it once and once was enough for me. A female terminator was talking to young John Connor and she was like can you trust me (John was pointing a gun at her at the time)? Then John out of the blue handed the gun to the female terminator like oh what the hay I'm gonna trust you for no good reason. LOL. The female terminator was like nodding her head and John started to nod his head back like they understood each other with respect or something.

Yeah, I remember that. I was like, wtf!? If he just believes in terminators just because they tell him to because of what took place in terminator 2, he could be killed so easily if skynet just sent one back to be his buddy. :P