Kite

terminator tv series

the acting is pretty unrealistic,

john: wtf is he rebelling against, if we all knew what our futre held, why not learn military tatics, perfect armed and unarmed combat, Hit the gym ffs

camron: one moment she acts more human then most, the other like a robot that doesnt have super intelligence.

sarah: seriously,. chasing dream, sad

the writers really need to get a plot going

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Seriously. There is no real direction or goal whatsoever in the series right now.

And doesn't this seem odd to you: The black guy (I forgot his name, the former cop), works for the red hair woman, sees the cromardy robot body get hooked up to the AI but doesn't make the connection that the evil world ending robots from the future are being created/developed right before his eyes? wtf. I thought as soon as he saw cromardy hooked up and talking, he'd have freaked out and realize it was the birth of skynet.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the acting is pretty unrealistic,

john: wtf is he rebelling against, if we all knew what our futre held, why not learn military tatics, perfect armed and unarmed combat, Hit the gym ffs

The writers are still clinging to the fact that he was raised in the jungle as a gorilla fighter. They're hopping we all just believe he's some amazing leader because of that.

As for the black guy....he's a dumb ass.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I'm trying to watch this and it's getting hard. I'm pretty much just fast fowarding through all the mumbo jumbo. I'm still clinging to the idea that maybe something redeeming will come about. I just hate the fact that judgment day is supposed to happen regardless but SkyNet is still sending the terminators back anyhow. I know that it's mostly, i'm guessing, a last resort because the resistance is sending their people back repeatably but their fucking up the premise just for introducing this too often. I'll still watch it and hope for the best.

I stopped watching the show since it moved to fridays. The only reason I kept watching it thru the second season is because nothing else was on on Mondays. Now I watch Battles B.C. on the history channel. :P

Terminator had some promise to it in the second season, but not enough to follow it in time slot changes. I saw a commercial showing Riley got killed. Thank god for that. Now if only John Connor would stop wearing eye liner. eh, I just don't see any progress in the series. Its as if the writers will milk it for as many seasons as possible until the ratings drop, and only then will they start to write a plot line that will lead to an end, if the series even stays on long enough to get to a final season without getting canceled. :|

it is a shit series, bionic woman was canned for less and that had unused potential

this series has literally shitted on the potential as i honestly think they dont have a clue to a story line

look at major series like Heroes, one major plot from start to finish, or smallville, a background plot with many fillers, but still good,

terminator has shit

sigpic1620_11.gif

I stopped watching the show since it moved to fridays. The only reason I kept watching it thru the second season is because nothing else was on on Mondays. Now I watch Battles B.C. on the history channel. :P

Terminator had some promise to it in the second season, but not enough to follow it in time slot changes. I saw a commercial showing Riley got killed. Thank god for that. Now if only John Connor would stop wearing eye liner. eh, I just don't see any progress in the series. Its as if the writers will milk it for as many seasons as possible until the ratings drop, and only then will they start to write a plot line that will lead to an end, if the series even stays on long enough to get to a final season without getting canceled. :|

I'm almost wondering if their trying to kill the tv series by moving it to fridays lol. That was the stupidest move they could have made. I don't know anyone that watches it now. I DVR the eps and watch them whenever I have time now but I barly have free time on fridays.

sig.php

Another thing that bothers me is Cameron's personality. I know in the second movie that the terminater gradually started to develop emotions or at least the understanding of emotions and try to develop it's own personality at least by John's standards, however, Cameron is just about the same since the second episode. It's really just annoying having her on screen to stand there making stupid observations. I know they seem to be trying to work/tie-in her as malfunctioning and that looks like it seems to be messing with her ability to understand emotions/actions. It's getting to where I just don't care about her character at all.

wow that was an amazing season finally even though they've messed up the time line more.

Of course they end with Cameron or was that Sarah, being teleported right after john meets his dad. I wonder how this little meeting will fuck up the future anymore then it already is lol. Would be funny if John finds a way to save Derek from being killed in his time period...or better yet saves his dad.

sig.php

imo it was pretty lame how they killed off his uncle

also the story was messed up, as connor has a wife, yet in the series he only seems to speak to cameron in the future ....

sigpic1620_11.gif

That was the season finale? I caught a couple scenes of it last night while I was on the computer. I wasn't watching it, but I saw some weird scene where cameron got mostly naked and had john straddle her, cut her open and cop a feel of the inside of her body/breastplate? wtf? O_O and then I saw another scene where a terminator was trying to kill the red hair terminator, but she killed it, took its chip and then another scene some aircraft exploded into her office and she revealed her terminator/metal powers by shielding everyone. lol, I don't know what the hell the plot is in this series anymore, I didn't watch the entire last half of the season. X'D

shit end of season tbh

wow that was an amazing season finally even though they've messed up the time line more.

Of course they end with Cameron or was that Sarah, being teleported right after john meets his dad. I wonder how this little meeting will fuck up the future anymore then it already is lol. Would be funny if John finds a way to save Derek from being killed in his time period...or better yet saves his dad.

Johns in a future where he doesnt exist because he went through time, the moment he teleported he ceased to exist in that time line, wouldnt suprise me if he brings the human cameron back just to keep her as an actress in the series, as well he shouldnt be able to port with her chip.

at the same time it makes no sence why a t1000 would help them, as they cant be reprogramed, well not by a human anyways

bet next season (if there is one) everyone will die tryng to send John back to 2009, and John will vow not to let that future become reality

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

I remember in that other topic you posted.. Its like the fate of this series is based on how good the movie does. But even then I don't see that as a happening because the series is drastically different than what the movie will be portraying the terminator franchise as being.

so many shows being canned, due to ratings,

ratings souldnt be so bad if the retarded brain dead networks didnt move the shows time slot, and change days,

ALSO the stupidly long breaks for no apparant reason,

prison break has been off air since november, .......

smallville and supernatural both have had like 4 breaks ranging from 2weeks to 2 months

terminator and dollhouse have low ratings but huge digital recording, which arnt being counted as ratings

hmmm. you put it on friday nimrods. most people aged 16-26 are out the house

sigpic1620_11.gif