Sign in to follow this  
BlitzZ

Our marching band!

Note to admins: if this is spamming by posting the link then please delete this.

Well, last friday our football team had its first game, in which we massacred the other team, and it also was our first real performance. We did pretty good, but on the opener (see video) our sets (the formations) were kinda screwed up. Anyway, I feel like I suck because I am a freshmen and all the other saxophone players are juniors and make my playing seem like crap, but I did make jazz ensemble which was very hard to do, so i guess I'm pretty good. Anyway, I'm the really short guy in the back who plays the bigger sax. (Yes my sax is so much bigger then their's :P)

Just watch the video (and maybe the game recap, our QB broke the school passing record) on the website.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/news/2007/sep/01/quarterback-leads-patriots-victory-breaks-record/?sports

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

pretty sweet. i got a little distracted watching the color gaurd struggle with staying in sync with eachother lol but i think i saw you. were you on the left side of the field toward the end? i couldnt really see whether they were trumpets or saxaphones

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Which video link is it?! I clicked on and watched just the first one :P

3rd one down, 2 one down on the left. Yeah, I'm the smallest guy in the band, and if you want to try to folllow where i am, right at the end of the song im on the left 40 yard line all the way back, right next to the flutes (which make my ears seem like they are bleeding.-_-;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yay, marching band!....i did that from 7th grade all the way up until i got my first college degree....^_^.....played flute until my senior year when i switched to pit percussion...which was a hoot and i loved doing that during college....i kinda missed actually doing drill, but my back would hurt every time, so i had to stop....still did some drill in college as filler during the pre-game show every now and then...just didn't carry an instrument....XD....there's a huge difference between high school and college marching band too, but it was a great time...i really miss it...

*ahem*

ANYHOO, i'll watch your video when i get home....or maybe this afternoon when i'm up here alone if i can get it to work...^_^.....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this