EVA-01

Downloading Photoshop...

I just got a new laptop, and my old Photoshop CS CDs aren't working so I need to download PS because Paint is just horrible. So I was wondering... Anyone mind telling me how to burn it? All I know is that you've got to put it on a CD first, or something like that...

Good luck finding a working copy of the new Photoshops. With Adobe's new activation crap it's effectively killed pirated copies. I've been without CS2 for over 6 months since I reformatted my harddrive because of this (I've used up the 5 activations I got with my CD due to various reformats and I can't reinstall it because I didn't revoke my activations (kinda hard when you can't log into your computer due to virus take over)).

Plus you shouldn't need to burn it. If you find an ISO of Photoshop all you really need to do is mount it in Alcohol 120% or Daemon and it'll install just fine.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I too have wanted Photoshop since a long time now ... pirated working copy ofcorpse, discounting the fact that I know zilch of how to use it.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I too have wanted Photoshop since a long time now ... pirated working copy ofcorpse, discounting the fact that I know zilch of how to use it.

You could try GIMP (free, open source), or paint.net (free, open source, plug ins), or even paint shop pro (have to pay for it or pirate it though). there all very good photo editing softwares.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I've been using GIMP and Paint.NET for a while and both are nice. They may not have all the feature of Photoshop, but for the Novice and Amateur it is very big step up from MS Paint. I especially like using Paint.NET for taking screen shots for documentation.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I hear you EVA. People don't seem to understand that us folks who used Photoshop for so long can't downgrade to other, similar software (Paint Shop Pro though is pretty good though I still prefer Photoshop).

As I said Adobe has effectively made it harder to get pirated copies of their software now thats why I've resigned to not making any new sigs since I can't get Photoshop (then again I'll most likely be getting the newest version soon, it's required at the college and major I'm going into).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589