Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

One Piece Movies

I just noticed that I missed out on watching the OP movies and would love to asap!

Which movies do you rate high versus the others, or place them in the order of sugoi~ness ^_^

*is going to get to watch movie 5 first X'D*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Movie 5 had some great Zoro action in it. *made a sig for it too*

Movie 6 sucked. Completely different animation style and a blah plot and crappy action scenes except for maybe the final one.

Movie 7 was good and had the most fan-service than any other movie.. those evening dresses Nami and Robin were wearing... :drool: oh, and over half the movie, Nami is dressed like Tomb Raider's Lara Croft. :drool:

Movie 4 and 2 were both excellent. Lots of DF users and fight scenes.

Movie 3 was a chopper movie and was pretty lame.

Movie 1 was about somebody cooking curry and some DF beast guy that shot laser/sonic waves out of his mouth or something. O_O;

and movie 8, I'm still waiting to watch. I think its done being translated.. *has to go download it* Its the entire alabastar/vivi story arc remade into a movie. ^_^

and I heard movie 9 is going to be the retelling of the drum island arc.. which sounds pretty lame to me.. they didn't have Robin yet, and Nami spent most of the time sick in bed. :(

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yep! that'll be a good order to watch them in. Also, there are One Piece TV Specials.. I think I've only seen maybe one of them. There four or five, (maybe more?). I guess they're all single episode length ovas or something.

Oh! and make sure you watch the specials that come with the movies! the baseball one, dancing one, etc. are all great (and only about 5 minutes long each)! ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Movie 5 = Fantastic! Luffy's fight was a bigger highlight for me than my own X'D, cos at the end of the day it was much better!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this