Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

Worst movies ever

Worst movie ever:

Dark Star, written and directed by John Carpenter. It was his first movie and it became the greatest college film ever. They got the funding for it in the 70s to make it a full-length feature film--then it became the worst ever sci-fi movie ever to hit theatres.

I haven't heard of that movie. It must be old.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Worst movie(s) I've ever seen (cause it's hard to just pick one):

-Pulse: As previously mentioned, it sucked. Made by technophobes who don't understand jack about the technology. I just hated it with a pasion.

-House of a Thousand Corspes: I just hated it. Was expecting it to be cool cause it was directed by Rob Zomby but was utterly dissapointed.

-Devil's Rejects: Like the previous one, completely hated it. Really not impressed with Rob Zomby's movies now. Will see the Halloween remake though. I mean how bad can he possibly screw it up?

-The Gate 2: Bad... bad... bad... bad sequel to an alright horror movie.

-Halloween 3: 1, 2, and 4 were good (haven't seen the others) but 3 just sucked. Probably because it didn't have anything to do with the rest of the series.

-Hellraiser: Did not care for it.

-The Gruge: I hated this movie. It sucked. How it got a sequel I will never know.

-The Ring: Boring and lame. Did not care for it.

-The Ring 2: Just as lame and pointless as the first. No idea why I watched it.

-Texas Chainsaw Massacre, both orriginal and remake: False title-ing on the orriginal. Didn't finish the remake.

That's all I can think of right now. There's ALOT more to be added but that will be for a later date when I think of them.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Worst movie(s) I've ever seen (cause it's hard to just pick one):

-Pulse: As previously mentioned, it sucked. Made by technophobes who don't understand jack about the technology. I just hated it with a pasion.

-House of a Thousand Corspes: I just hated it. Was expecting it to be cool cause it was directed by Rob Zomby but was utterly dissapointed.

-Devil's Rejects: Like the previous one, completely hated it. Really not impressed with Rob Zomby's movies now. Will see the Halloween remake though. I mean how bad can he possibly screw it up?

-The Gate 2: Bad... bad... bad... bad sequel to an alright horror movie.

-Halloween 3: 1, 2, and 4 were good (haven't seen the others) but 3 just sucked. Probably because it didn't have anything to do with the rest of the series.

-Hellraiser: Did not care for it.

-The Gruge: I hated this movie. It sucked. How it got a sequel I will never know.

-The Ring: Boring and lame. Did not care for it.

-The Ring 2: Just as lame and pointless as the first. No idea why I watched it.

-Texas Chainsaw Massacre, both orriginal and remake: False title-ing on the orriginal. Didn't finish the remake.

That's all I can think of right now. There's ALOT more to be added but that will be for a later date when I think of them.

Yeah, Pulse sucked!My sister rented Devil's Rejects it wasn't good. She didn't like either. The Grudge was better than the Grudge 2,but I was never into those movies. I have seen parts of Hellraiser its ok. Its very gory too. I don't care for the Ring movies. I have seen parts of Halloween,but I haven't seen all of it. Iam not into Micheal Myers. I watch Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm street, & Child's Play alot. I like the Chucky movies. I have not seen House of 1000 corpses Iam not into Zombie movies I don't own any either. I mostly watch slasher horror movies. I haven't heard of the Gate 2.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]