Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

Worst movies ever

I don't like horror movies much. Mostly because they have become more disgusting with blood and guts and no substance over the years.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I don't like horror movies much. Mostly because they have become more disgusting with blood and guts and no substance over the years.
I like them,but I like horror comedies like Bride of Chucky & Scream. The ones that are not just about killing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Worst movie ever is Zombie Nation. Sorry, nothing you say will top it. If you've seen it, you know.
I have never heard of Zombie Nation. But I have seen Fast Food Nation it's not good enough to buy. The Grudge 2 was terrible IMO. It was funny in some parts because it was so horrible it was funny.:haha:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One of the worst movie I've seen would probably have to be Lost in Translation. At least Mathias and I started watching it and got so bored about 30 minutes into it that we stopped it and returned it to the library the next day.

Horror movie wise I did not like Scary Movie 2, mostly because of that butler with the small hand and what he did during the dinner scene. It was disgusting. I can handle blood and guts flying around but not that type of digusting things.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One of the worst movie I've seen would probably have to be Lost in Translation. At least Mathias and I started watching it and got so bored about 30 minutes into it that we stopped it and returned it to the library the next day.

Horror movie wise I did not like Scary Movie 2, mostly because of that butler with the small hand and what he did during the dinner scene. It was disgusting. I can handle blood and guts flying around but not that type of digusting things.

I have never heard of Lost in Translation. I like Scary Movie 2 it's better than the last 2 I saw. The first one is good too. And they want to have a SM 5. The Wayans Bros. come back. I hope its good. It comes in 08.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lost in Translation was about Bill Murray playing a washed up actor who went to Japan, because that was where his fan base was. He met up with a girl, they hung out together being the only two Americans around. Later he fooled around with a whore, she chose not to and then they parted ways. We DID watch the whole thing and I NEARLY balled my eyes out in the agony of waiting for something to happen, even something girly and sappy. God, that thing bored me to tears. If that's not a HORROR flick, I don't know what is. Torture the terrorists with that and we'd get results!

Funny thing is, Kelene forgot to mention that she HATES spiders as well as clowns making IT doubly scary for her. Sigh, I've never seen it, and though she said it was okay, she'd never rent it. Oh well, her loss. ;)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Fine, Mathias, you can watch IT with me and we will both be scared of clowns and giant spiders.

Though he is right. I hate spiders. If I see one in the house I have to have Mathias kill it for me. Though if one is outside then I have no problem with it. Though if I do have to kill a spider I will, I would just prefer not to be within one hundred feet of one if I could help it. If I ever saw a creature like IT I would jump onto the next shuttle taking off for space. That might be far enough away for me. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can't even imaging watching Arachnaphobia. Ive seen some previews for it and that was too much for me.

Even the scene in Harry Potter where Harry and Ron visit the spiders gave me the chills. Those spiders were way to large for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Grudge 2 was VERY annoying >_<. I'll go home and go through my deleted movies list and post some disappointing movies in here.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I liked the Grudge 2, it wasn't nearly as good as the first one, but for a sequel it was decent and the dual story line aspect was reminiscent of IT's story telling.

Worst horror movies I have ever seen:

Wild Wild West

ok, its not a horror movie, but still it was Will Smith's worst movie ever.

Undead

horrible horror movie, aliens and zombies and a shit plot. I bought the dvd for five bucks and I can't find a store that will buy it from me.

The Return

Sarah Michelle Gellar, the dvd box makes it look and sound like a horror movie, but it was actually the most annoying and boring "mystery/suspense/crap" movie. It was so bad, I stood in a Blockbuster store, filled out paper work for 10 minutes just to sell them the movie back for a loss of $4. bought it from them for $5 sold it back for a $1.

Pulse

Yep, that movie sucked ass.

I would list Grizzly Rage on this, but I watched it knowing it was going to be a crap movie, so it didn't actually disappoint me. X'D

Fine, Mathias, you can watch IT with me and we will both be scared of clowns and giant spiders.

Though he is right. I hate spiders. If I see one in the house I have to have Mathias kill it for me. Though if one is outside then I have no problem with it. Though if I do have to kill a spider I will, I would just prefer not to be within one hundred feet of one if I could help it. If I ever saw a creature like IT I would jump onto the next shuttle taking off for space. That might be far enough away for me. :)

hehe... check out my IT sig.

itsigsledge.jpg

I use it every halloween. :P While the mini-series is good and long (4 or 6 hours), the book was sooo much better. The book actually gave me nightmares.. and even now I sometimes see a single red balloon floating thru my backyard. *shudders*

I heard a remake is in the works, but I haven't heard anything new about it for over a year.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I liked the Grudge 2, it wasn't nearly as good as the first one, but for a sequel it was decent and the dual story line aspect was reminiscent of IT's story telling.

Worst horror movies I have ever seen:

Wild Wild West

ok, its not a horror movie, but still it was Will Smith's worst movie ever.

Undead

horrible horror movie, aliens and zombies and a shit plot. I bought the dvd for five bucks and I can't find a store that will buy it from me.

The Return

Sarah Michelle Gellar, the dvd box makes it look and sound like a horror movie, but it was actually the most annoying and boring "mystery/suspense/crap" movie. It was so bad, I stood in a Blockbuster store, filled out paper work for 10 minutes just to sell them the movie back for a loss of $4. bought it from them for $5 sold it back for a $1.

Pulse

Yep, that movie sucked ass.

I would list Grizzly Rage on this, but I watched it knowing it was going to be a crap movie, so it didn't actually disappoint me. X'D

hehe... check out my IT sig.

itsigsledge.jpg

I use it every halloween. :P While the mini-series is good and long (4 or 6 hours), the book was sooo much better. The book actually gave me nightmares.. and even now I sometimes see a single red balloon floating thru my backyard. *shudders*

I heard a remake is in the works, but I haven't heard anything new about it for over a year.

I kinda liked the Wild Wild West. But I hate Pulse! I thought it was going be good! I haven't seen the Undead & The Return.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Worst movie ever:

Dark Star, written and directed by John Carpenter. It was his first movie and it became the greatest college film ever. They got the funding for it in the 70s to make it a full-length feature film--then it became the worst ever sci-fi movie ever to hit theatres.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx