Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

Took long enough

My father finally popped the question, Rachel said yes, blah blah blah blah blah. So for those of you who are and or was married you know what's going on at my house as the due date draws neared.

Apparently as the son i HAVE to be there and i HAVE to look nice and tidy. That includes the loss of my ponytail *cries* and I've already been nearly drowned by Rachel who didn't want dye in my bangs, luckily i managed to talk them into letting me keep my earrings.

So i guess I'm kinda sorta being a good sport about it, i don't know, so yeah Rachel will be my step mother. Gabby will be my step sister, i guess I'll live.

oi that stinks :P i can understand looking nice and tidy and no dye in your hair and what not. its a wedding. big formal thing. all the fun stuff -_- (im going to one so i gotta get all nice and cleaned up/no dye/nothing too shocking)

im sure youll live. youll still have fights, but if you have a positive outlook on the whole situation, it wont be that bad. im sure gabby (from what ive heard) will become more bearable with age, and im sure rachel will do the same. maybe she'll grow on ya :P

chin up, and hey, congrats to your dad getting married =3

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

thanks, hoping for Rachel to be less paranoid about me "creeping" around the house with all her planning, but apparently not. Hate stuff like this, i don't even like going to concerts cause i have to get dressed up, but i'm doing this for my dad, it his and rachel's day not mine so i should just suck it up right and get with the program

I'm still trying to comprimize with my dad on this hair cut, he wants me to get a buzz cut. I want to at least have some enough hair on my head when winter rolls around.

I don't understand about the ponytail needing to be cut off. Yes, the standard image forced upon America today is a nicely trimmed haircut, usually no more than two or three inches in length. However, I've seen a trend of a few people here and there wearing a ponytail. In most cases, they keep the equivalent of a scrunchy, but not nearly as thick, at the base and one at the tip to keep it controlled and nice.

If worn right, and is long enough, but not too long :P, I don't see how it is an issue. If it's a short ponytail, cut it off and start again after the wedding.

Let's put it to a vote, thought your family probably won't listen to us, we maybe able to assuage your feelings in this. Post a picture, front and back, and we'll let you know what we think.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

ME ME Can i cut your hair? You know if your dad doesn't make you your mom will just chop it off while you sleep like last year. Besides me you and the rest of the people who seen you with a short cut knows your hair curls when it's short cause you have weird hair, has to be a buzz cut. You can also donate all that pretty blond hair of yours :P

lol, funny

No E.C. you are not coming any where near me with scissors there's a reason you got that nickname (E.C.-emo cookie) and you know how quick your mood can change, I'm not going down like that. But point taken I'm getting a buzz cut, don't want my mom to do that again.

The bad thing about it is that Rachel wants me to do all these different things, want me to be a part of the wedding so i don't know if I'll be doing too much cause there's only so much i can do at one time with out getting too distracted

she should be able to reach a compromise on some things hopefully. i mean she's not just marrying your dad but in a way, you too. she gets him AND you and she's going to have to realize that. so yes, some leeway on both sides is a good thing and it sounds like you're already doing a lot.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Hide your pony in your shirt *nod*, it'll look like you pulled your hair back, nice and neat.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*giggles* nice, but that might freak me out, i get paranoid sometimes lol.

Rachel is being nicer to me, me and Gabby both think she on something which is saying a lot if Gabby agrees with me. So I'm enjoying it while it lasts and trying not to run into stuff and break things to keep the peace.

Apparently as the son

I always thought you were a girl O_O

hmm, I don't really get the hair thing, my brother went to my uncle's wedding with a mohawk, but I guess it's different for our trailer trash weddings.

Good luck! (Y)

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

To invite your mother it would depend on if your parents separated for a pleasant reason and that neither one is holding a grudge. Does Rachel know your mother well? Have they meet before?

Definetely talk to your father if he is okay with the idea of his ex coming to his wedding.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this