Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

Most annoying songs ever

On some channels it does,but on BET they don't. On MTV hits they do. I don't know if the regular MTV does. Anyway I really hate a song I heard called, " Watch my feet!" Its so dumb:shake: You probably haven't heard,but its ridiculous trust me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I really don't watch music tv, vh1 maybe

I love New York and Flavor of Love are my weak points.... and i am the whitest girl anyone will know. hja ha

i stick to nickoledoen and cartoon network and tnt - faints to law and order-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Katie loves Cabbitgirl!

I really don't watch music tv, vh1 maybe

I love New York and Flavor of Love are my weak points.... and i am the whitest girl anyone will know. hja ha

i stick to nickoledoen and cartoon network and tnt - faints to law and order-

I like those reality shows too. I heard about a Flavor of Love 3! I don't know why its goes on,but I'm going to watch it. Flav is ugly!:haha: It was funny when he rejected New York! And then she gets rejected by Tango because she talked about his mom! Chance kicked Mr. Bostons ass. That was funny.I think there is supposed to be a I love NY 2. I watch adult swim mostly. But I watch CN & Nick sometimes. I also like comedy central & others.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yea!!! that girl "I'm a good -bleep- -bleep- mother!!!" ha ha -biatch slap-
lol! I also didn't like the girl that acted so fake. Do u know her name? It starts with a "S". She stole dresses. But she got blamed for stealing Laleen pictures even though that bitch Larissa took the pics.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How could I forget, St. Anger has some of the most repulsive crap I've heard in a long time, I couldn't even finish the album on a force~hearing session.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

hmm.... courtney? the "funny" one she had like a southern accent

her name was goldie i believe

EDIT

ohh S shatar or something the one where everytime she blinked they did i bike horn?

Yeah, I'm talking about Shatar!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this