Sign in to follow this  
Inufangirl2

Lil'Bush

I hate liberals, and don't hate our president (just not a fan), but I saw one episode because I saw a commercial during the Colbert Report and it looked funny. Good show, I just think that people take living in America for granted and do not deserve to make fun of our government. (Unless it is the fucking liar Hilary. If see wins I will seriously give up my citizenship because I will have no faith in America.)

/Sorry for the politics.

Anyway, its a pretty good show, although American Bodyshop rivals it in funny-ness. (is that a word?)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hate liberals, and don't hate our president (just not a fan), but I saw one episode because I saw a commercial during the Colbert Report and it looked funny. Good show, I just think that people take living in America for granted and do not deserve to make fun of our government. (Unless it is the fucking liar Hilary. If see wins I will seriously give up my citizenship because I will have no faith in America.)

/Sorry for the politics.

Anyway, its a pretty good show, although American Bodyshop rivals it in funny-ness. (is that a word?)

You hate liberals and don't think people should make fun of the government, yet you watch the Colbert Report? Again, I must say "?"

Tellah2.jpg

Off Topic:

Hey, I wouldn't mind if you transferred your citizenship to me X'D (hehehehe if only it were possible) and that way I'd be able to stay here a tiny winy bit longer I'd say.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You have to laugh at politics from time to time, or else you wouldn't stop crying. I for one am a conservative. President Bush has done a decent job as president, even though he's done a few things I don't like. Such things are:

1. Signing in so many bills stuffed with fluff instead of sending them back for trimming. Do we really need a bridge to nowhere? If so, the city, or possibly the state should take out a loan from the bank and do it. Why should someone in Ohio pay for a bridge in Alaska? If they want it, let them buy it. Same goes everywhere.

2. Immigration reform; mainly secure our borders from illegals and make legal immigration easier for those who truly know and want to be American's. Such as our workaholic Godgrave who truly understands that you have to work for your dreams and not live off the government for all your needs.

3. For goodness sakes, President Bush speaks as clearly as me. if you've spoken with me in person, then you know all too well what I mean. ;)

Unfortunately, Democrats aren't what they used to be. I think they've swung too far to the left, by taking away our freedoms by burying them in the overburdening bureaucracy of government. I also don't feel comfortable with the presidential candidates. They do not appear fully committed to the security of our nation, and are slacking in experience.

On the other side, the Republicans have the experience for a presidency, but they lean too far to the middle. I would like to see them more forceful in reducing the size of government, fix tax codes such as a flat rate for everyone, and support the troops in protecting our great nation here and abroad especially with a strategy that adapts to each situation as they arise.

Okay, that's enough for now. I think I was fair in criticizing each side fairly and based on the facts. Whether you agree with the president or not, the position holds great respect among the citizens of America and should be addressed as such. That goes for current President Bush, or former President Clinton, no matter what we think of their policies now or in hindsight.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.