If anyone actually likes Tsubasa and has been reading the manga then I would have to say it is twisted. The story line is good and the anime will never measure up to the manga as is true with most. But anyway I found the volumes I was looking for and ended up getting ahead in the story up to volume 20. If anyone likes Tsubasa I can tell you where you can go to read it.

If you are not a fan of Tsuabasa then you should really check it out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1PUVQpoJW-M

Fai's story is so sad, I love Fai because he is so awesome, but to tell you the truth his real name is Yuui not Fai, Fai was the one that died. The fact the Ahura-o is forcing him to kill him is wrong, he was the only person Yuui was close to and he betrayed him.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

heh yeah up to current with the manga myself...gets really dark and twisted around vol 16 or so :)...and i also keep up with xxxholis too so i get the full feel of whats going on its pretty neat

and yes Fai's backstory is really dark and sad ;_;

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I know, I started at vol. 14 because it is the lastest one released in english right now and after I finished it I get going. I was up all night reading it.

Fai's past is by far the saddest in my opinoin, but that has to do with the fact that me and my younger brother are very close. Everyone has their own dark past. I found it confusing when Syaoran showed up saying her was the real one when he was the one who was held prisoner by Fei Wang. The idea that Syaoran has Clow Reed's blood running through him is a little disturbing, is he his son? I hope not because then he and Sakura would be related. I can feel the end coming though . . . I hope that Kurogane and Fai don't fight because they are such cool characters but I am rooting for Fai if they end up fighting.

-Duo Maxwell

I know, I started at vol. 14 because it is the lastest one released in english right now and after I finished it I get going. I was up all night reading it.

Fai's past is by far the saddest in my opinoin, but that has to do with the fact that me and my younger brother are very close. Everyone has their own dark past. I found it confusing when Syaoran showed up saying her was the real one when he was the one who was held prisoner by Fei Wang. The idea that Syaoran has Clow Reed's blood running through him is a little disturbing, is he his son? I hope not because then he and Sakura would be related. I can feel the end coming though . . . I hope that Kurogane and Fai don't fight because they are such cool characters but I am rooting for Fai if they end up fighting.

You have never seen/read any of Card Captors Sakura have you? Syaoran is Clow Reed's decendent.

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

No, I didn't read it, I watched it but manga and anime are not the same. It is confusing beacause Sakura had a different father in card captors than Syaoran. If Clow Reed if Sakura's father then doesn't that make the two of them related somehow, unless I am missing something here. I am sure things will make since once I read more of it, the main thing bothering me is Kurogane and Fai because I don't want either of them to die. But then again Fai can't die until he fulfills his wish due to the 2nd curse.

-Duo Maxwell

Yes the first time when Sakura wakes up is heartwrenching but it just proves how much Syaoran loves her to still continue onwards

-Duo Maxwell

You have never seen/read any of Card Captors Sakura have you? Syaoran is Clow Reed's decendent.

Isnt Syaoran just a clone of the real Syaoran in the glass thing? The clone has powers because Clown reed placed half his heart in him right? So technically hes not related to Sakura

:). So they can get their freak on all night long!

Although I haven't started reading the manga past the anime yet...I should probably start.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Okay yeah, I figured as much, but if you do read the manga then here's a riddle for you. With the way that Sakura acts with the real Shaoran who will she choose and who will end up winning her heart in the end?

The manga is better, trust me that is the way it goes though. I actually own the first four dvd. volumes for Tsubasa in english and one through fifteen of the manga but I am far ahead of the english version due to connections on the internet. But I will always say that the manga is better and if you like the anime you will love the manga.

-Duo Maxwell

Here's another topic to dicuss, is anyone actually into Loveless?

But about Tsubasa I still haven't been able to find out when the next volume is coming out in English, Barnes and Nobles is my only source to buy it at at the present moment . . .

-Duo Maxwell

download it :P, btw don't waste your time on the anime show. They don't seem to be making a 3rd season and they end the second season right at a major fight...so yaaaaa stick with just the manga till the ova/movie is out.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, and as for the anime, it's okay in english except all I hear when Kurogane-san speaks is Piccolo from DBZ. So if I am watching the anime I prefer it in Japaneese with English subs, as with everything else. The Japaneese versions are truer to the storyline anyway. I am looking forward to the movie though, seen it but I want it anyway.

I like the fact that the characters seemed to have grown closer in the movie, and Syaoran is the main character once more, he is hero of the movie. But then again it just makes what's going on currently in the manga all the more painful.

-Duo Maxwell

The manga is better, I actually own the first four dvd. volumes for Tsubasa in english and one through fifteen of the manga but I am far ahead of the english version due to connections on the internet. But I will say that the manga is better and if you like the anime you will love the MANGA.

I'm not that far in it and so far, so good. It is very interesting and got me to actually buy CCS...

Now I got of Clamps:

X(TV and movie)

Magic Knight Rayearth

CCS(TV and movies)

Shamanic Princess

1/2 of Tsubasa fist season

Anyway . . . back to Tsubasa . . . if you want to read the manga on Youtube, it is there, they are pretty far into it, but I can't remember the name of that sight that had the chapters translated and it was per volume . . . any thoughts?

-Duo Maxwell

yeah . . . thanks (hangs head in shame*) I actually found one . . . thanks though ^_^;

So I wasn't really thrown off by Kurogane-san weilding his sword to Ashura-O or anything, or that he killed him since Fai-san wouldn't, or couldn't . . .

But why in the hell did Syaoran . . . arrgh! He better win, I am rooting for the real Syaoran, I am also growing impatient at not knowing Syaoran's true past, we know everyone elses . . . It's aggrivating having to wait . . . :x

-Duo Maxwell

Anyway

Let's see, so who is going to win the fight is becoming intense, who do you root for the copy or the orginal. And wtf? How does Syaoran know the kid from XX Holic? I wish they would reveal his past, they are slyly letting things slip, but I want full details like Kurogane and Fai (Yui) The real Syaoran remembers his parents . . . so continue . . . Anyway who would you root for?

-Duo Maxwell

Yes, the comic relief of Fai. It truly is remarkably funny, especially when Kurogane over reacts. The latest volume I know of to be released is 15. That particular volume is where things start to pick up as far as story wise, that is all I will say.

Fai lightens things up a lot in the story, and his sense of hope for his comrads is uplifting, but his sad, sad past and the true depth of his depression is heartbreaking.

Off Topic:

And as of dec 29, something I can relate to, thankfully I didn't loose the only family I had that night . . . but the closeness of loosing him has shaken me none the less. Fai I truly sympathize with you, even if you are only a manga/anime character.

One statement for FMA; I would sacrifice anything for my brother and I can say that my brother and me are just as close as the Elric brothers. Hell my friends that are fans of anime see me as the calm and collected one, even though I do have fits of rage and happen to be the shorter *but older* of my brother and me. I am five years older than him for crying out loud. I am not short either, I am vertically challenged not short! :{ :meh:

-Duo Maxwell

Okay currently the manga just keeps throwing me for a loop, there's always something that twists the story even more everytime, drives me nuts, but at least the story keeps getting interesting.

As of right now, geeze, could they be anymore vague, kind of know more about Syaoran, but not really all that much. He was captured, that's about it, but it would be nice to know exactly what happened, his past before Fei Wong and all would be cool . . . uh yeah so . . . the huge show down is about to begin and I still want to know what went on with the kid who serves Yuuko, Syaoran and he obviously know each other really well. Geeze, clones, twists, turns, but still not really any explanations on the descendant of Clow Reed, Syaoran.

-Duo Maxwell

Ah, ha, I will have posted like three posts in a row now, yay!

A cliffhanger has left me going, wtf? The story picked up and Fai's story is still the saddest of all. Poor Syaoran though, having to break ties with his family and the life he knew before and then he was taken prisoner by that damn Fei Wang and grrr . . . And now the clone is uber powerful and stronger than Syaoran, Fai said it, not me so it doesn't look good for the real Syaoran and that part in the last chapter where Fai went vamp and started kicking ass was great!C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CAll%20Users%5CDocuments%5CMy%20Pictures%5CSample%20Pictures%5CVampireFai.jpgFai Vampire

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CAll%20Users%5CDocuments%5CMy%20Pictures%5CSample%20Pictures%5CVampireFai.jpg

-Duo Maxwell

Guest MagicOPromotion

Instead of making a season 2 for xxxHolic, they decided to continue Tsubasa, and as we can see, the better anime lost, and the not so good one gets continued then cancelled.Akai: And did you write this piece of news on your own, or took it from a source.. because if it was taken from a source... please state where you got it from. _______=== XRumer 5.0 Palladium RULEZ! ===