Sign in to follow this  
falling-angel-111

dieting tips

I think my favorite diet is the calorie-counting one. You take your weight, add a 0 to the end and hold yourself to that many calories a day. Most of the time you don't take in 75% of the calories, but it's still healthy. You'd be surprised on how hard it is to hit 100%.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Try getting really drunk once a week....

:D I LOVE THAT IDEA!! Except I asume you're saying that because I'll puke it all up? Well I don't normally puke and I've been pretty wasted before. Plus I read that you should stay away from alcohol when you're on a diet, too many calories or something.

Well, like I said for a while there it was going really bad so I pretty much said screw it and ate whatever I wanted. And wow, you would not believe the difference there was, I felt like somebody inflated my stomache with air! So I've been cutting back on my meals, swimming more and walking or jogging almost every night. I don't seem to be losing waight (I don't actually own a scale) but I'm not gaining any either.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Don't drink! That's the worse thing possible for overly compulsive people, like me at least.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.