Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Arcade now open!

pfft pwnage

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

bwahaha. Try to beat that breakout score. I only stopped, because I got bored.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

bwahaha. Try to beat that breakout score. I only stopped, because I got bored.

lol, thats the only reason I let myself lose in Space Invaders at 80,000 points. I was getting extremely bored (I could of easily broke 100,000+ points otherwise).

*ducks from the games* As long as no one takes my champion spot in Space Invaders I'll shy away from the games unless you add more games that can keep my interest.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

well I'm done adding new games for the day. 5 hours later and 57 games now available.. I think thats good enough for now. If anyone has game recommendations, post them in this topic. Either specific games or just game genres.. like poker, golf, etc. ^_^ I'll probably set categories and organize all the games this upcoming weekend.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*sigh* :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Hehe, tell me about it. ^_^; I spent an hour playing just a couple games.

btw, I have to redownload Ice world. Its a mario-clone game thats pretty good, but it doesn't load right, all you see is the poor bastard falling to his death until he runs out of lives. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg