Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kite

world war hulk

3 posts in this topic

any one reading this series.

i really hoope hulk beats the heroes (not spiderman ofc) into a pulp then beats them stupid again and again,

does anyone know a place where i can download marvel comics as their released,. i really want to get the comics asap

for those who dont know what os happening,

Reed richards, ironman , dr strange and blackbolt tricked hulk into getting into a space craft (after he saved the world) and launched him into space to a deserted planet.

heres what actually happened: from planet hulk series

hulk landed on a planet wheer he was weakened, he could bleed and be killed. he was made into a gladiator, then he rose an army, killed the king, made peace with all the races of the planet. He married, and was expecting a child. the ship that took him there had a nuclear bomb in, killed his wife and unborn child and his capital city. hulks mad and wants revenge. i really want him to get it

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I haven't had the chance to read comics like I used to back in the day. I did post a comics torrent page in the fansub forum. I think it has current releases in it. *sets you to AC family so you'll have access to it*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg