Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Death Of Superman!!!!

http://amazon.com/Superman-Doomsday-Adam-Baldwin/dp/B000PE0G0A/ref=pd_ys_qtk_rvi_img/105-5432519-6714851?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0TZ8C1R5XF6T0P4YRK9S&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_p=186412201&pf_rd_i=home

New animation of superman going at it till he dies saving thw world,

what happened in the comic:

A relativly mindless monster was awaken from a prison cell deep within the earth whos rampage destroyed everyting in its way, the justice league was flattened in minutes, only superman was left. he gave it everything before the final punch that was rocky 1 style. the double KO,

i have it on pre-order.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

havent read a Superman comic in a while, but he died in a fight against Doomsday a few years back, but by some twist of things he comes back to life some time later.

doomsday was in justice league unlimited series, but they screwed his character up so bad aswell as the actually story of him.

hope this new animation fixes it

sigpic1620_11.gif

I had no idea they were animating this. I must own this dvd. O_O

doomsday was in justice league unlimited series, but they screwed his character up so bad aswell as the actually story of him.

hope this new animation fixes it

That disappointed me so much. I was hoping they would have covered the superman vs. doomsday fight in the justice league series but they screwed up doomsday's character pretty bad. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I finally got this yesterday and watched it tonight. *sigh* I had such expectations. :\

There was no Justice League. -_- and even tho the Doomsday/Superman fight was pretty good, it didn't show enough damage to either fighter and the final blow didn't even happen. The final blow was completely different in this.

The first 30 minutes was the finding of Doomsday in the prison ship thing and the fight with superman, after that the remaining 40ish minutes was the return of superman which they more or less completely made up with a full grown clone of Superman made by Lex Luthor instead of the teenager one, there was no cyborg superman and well.. yeah. While it was overall a decent show, the animation quality was good except for superman's face.. those lines look so out of place.. unfortunately, it wasn't a "scene for scene" comic to animated movie like I hoped it would be.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I finally got this yesterday and watched it tonight. *sigh* I had such expectations. :\

There was no Justice League. -_- and even tho the Doomsday/Superman fight was pretty good, it didn't show enough damage to either fighter and the final blow didn't even happen. The final blow was completely different in this.

The first 30 minutes was the finding of Doomsday in the prison ship thing and the fight with superman, after that the remaining 40ish minutes was the return of superman which they more or less completely made up with a full grown clone of Superman made by Lex Luthor instead of the teenager one, there was no cyborg superman and well.. yeah. While it was overall a decent show, the animation quality was good except for superman's face.. those lines look so out of place.. unfortunately, it wasn't a "scene for scene" comic to animated movie like I hoped it would be.

my thoughts exactly. man was i dissapointed, i wish the JLU crew made it with same animation and voices, it seemed pretty lame with reguards to dialog

sigpic1620_11.gif