Sign in to follow this  
Camron

MMOs to come

I've been forbidden from joining a MMO. My wife says it's more important to have a family life. :(

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

As I have probably posted on many occasion, I am looking forward to Warhammer Online: Age of Reconning. Also, and I know it's still years away, I'm looking forward to Warhammer 40K Online.

Other then that they just all seem too much alike for me to get excited about them.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

personally im looking forward to Warhammer Online

or Age Of Conan

Also waiting on this. I plan to do a lot of roleplaying in this game (Conan)! I hope it's good considering I am buying a 2000 dollar computer just to play it. >_>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish I had that kinda dough. Oh wait, I have kids! That makes me dirt poor. :( I love roleplaying games and pen and paper. Check out the Roleplaying section when you get time.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I've been looking forward to Warhammer Online for quite some time now (even more now that Blizzard is fucking up and releasing a new expansion too damn soon, fed up with their crap so I need a new MMO). Friend of mine is trying to talk me into AoC but I don't have the funds to play two MMO's at the same time.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Strider, AoC is a lot more state of the art and different.. It really does look like it's going to live up to its name..

I was thinking about Warhammer until I saw it, Warhammer just doesn't offer enough of a "new" touch. I'm looking forward to AoC breaking MMORPG tradition with the controls and gameplay. If I were you, I'd at least give AoC a free trial run when it comes around. :P Get a buddy key from a friend.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sad thing is I can probably run Warhammer on my laptop, I doubt my laptop will be able to handle AoC without internally killing itself. Plus I've been looking more forward to Warhammer (more or less because the premise is what I like and I'll have more friends going to Warhammer then I would AoC).

I'll make the final decision once I get my new laptop (pending on if I even use it for gaming, the new laptop is for school purposes only). Plus, either way you look at it, I really can't afford to be buying anything at the moment (nor fund a monthly payment, kind of the big reason I will be quitting WoW for the fourth time here in October).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589