Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Pirate Master

I refer to it as "like Survivor except on a pirate ship." Its a bit interesting, has anyone else been watching it? I'm glad Joe Don got cut adrift, that guy was a prick. :P

btw, the new timeslot is Tuesdays at 10pm, with a timeslot change like that I doubt a second season will be made.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I saw the commercials for this and no offence but it looks absolutly retarded. I mean...it seems like after Pirates of the Carribean came out, everyone is going pirate crazy. I don't know...I tried to watch one episode of it and couldn't even make it to the first commercial break. It was like watching a very very cheesy version of Survivor only with everyone dressed in retarded pirate halloween outfits.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

yes. thats exactly what I thought. X'D except I kept watching because I like lame crap like that and scifi b-movies. :lol: the thing that kept me watching was to see how quick everyone changes as soon as they became the captain. because the captain gets half of all the money and can share it if he wants or just horde all the cash for himself. the first guy was the quickest to become an ass. he took 50% of all the money and then cut the food rations down to gruel for everyone. X'D

okay..............

watching this makes me KNOW I am the best captain evea!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

well the show was cancelled, big surprise. X'D after the last couple vote offs that I saw, the show really got boring because everyone wants to "share the money." wtf kind of pirates are they? bs, I blame the casting guy for picking such pansy asses. :P The show is still being broadcasted every tuesday on cbs' website.. (or abc, i can't remember what channel is was).. I think I might watch the last episode just to see who won, which i hope is that jay guy because he is the only person there who is actually trying to play the game like I'm assuming it was ment to be played like. oh well, maybe they'll all stab each others backs in the end and show some good conspirings.