Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathscytheX

10,000 B.c.

9 posts in this topic

Looks interesting.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I'll watch it just for the cute chick, the cute mammoths and the sabertooth, otherwise it gives me the same Apocalypto disastrous vibe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I have a feeling that it'll be a waste of money and history majors will be disappointed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

EPIC fail.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I have a feeling that it'll be a waste of money and history majors will be disappointed.
^ I agree with this person...

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

If its 10,000 BC, why does it look like all the main characters have perfect teeth? O_O Its like an orbitz commercial they're so friggin white.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I'm not going to be happy if I get dragged to see this movie.

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

People, people. You're all forgeting something. It's a movie. You're supposed to leave your brain at the door when you go see one.

Of course historians are going to be dissapointed. Intellectuals of any kinds are always dissapointed on those rare occasions they go see them. You have to remember, those people read books. Moving pictures is barbaric and beneath them. (or so alot of them think)

And when has a movie really ever been historicaly accurate? I mean how do we even know history itself is historically accurate. History is a record of an event as seen by an individual. Parts are going to be left out. Others are going to be written in a certain way to make some individuals look 'noble' or 'justified'.

Anyways, I may or may not go see it in theatres. Either way I want to take a look at it. It looks like it'll be a good movie.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!