Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

SciFi's Animonday

Noticed this last week, but SciFi is now airing some anime on Monday nights. What I know of is Noien and Tokko, and they finished Macross Plus last night.

I've been watching Noien, and while I'm not a fan of the animation style, I'm interested enough in the series to keep watching and find out what's happeniing. Tokko, I'm not sure of. I'll have to give it a little bit more. And Macross Plus was my first real anime that my best friend coherced me into watching, and watching it again brought back some good memories. ^_^; Anyhoo, any thoughts and what they're playing or anything?

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Eh, not to overly impressed with what they're showing. Was happier then hell when they showed Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society when it started in June but since then it hasn't really caught my interest (or I should say I haven't had a chance to really watch them since I work until midnight on Mondays).

From what I've caught of Noien it's somewhat piqued my interest but I really don't know what to think of it. Tokko isn't bad but for some reason the dub rubs me the wrong way (haven't seen the sub but for some reason the English VA's just annoy me). As for Macross Plus I love the show and I'm sad I didn't really get to watch it but then again I own it so that really doesn't matter.

If I'm not mistaken they're showing the new Highlander anime next week in place of Macross Plus since thats done. Kinda curious to see what it's like if I'm right.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Eh, not to overly impressed with what they're showing. Was happier then hell when they showed Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society when it started in June but since then it hasn't really caught my interest (or I should say I haven't had a chance to really watch them since I work until midnight on Mondays).

From what I've caught of Noien it's somewhat piqued my interest but I really don't know what to think of it. Tokko isn't bad but for some reason the dub rubs me the wrong way (haven't seen the sub but for some reason the English VA's just annoy me). As for Macross Plus I love the show and I'm sad I didn't really get to watch it but then again I own it so that really doesn't matter.

If I'm not mistaken they're showing the new Highlander anime next week in place of Macross Plus since thats done. Kinda curious to see what it's like if I'm right.

Their showing street fighter II next Monday coming, not highlander. The ads you saw are for the dvd that came out.

Tokko is good un-dubbed. But I have to say they did way better then blood+ lol. The show is really good other then that. Right now its pretty slow but it should speed up soon. The ending is also something you could consider unfinished since you can't really tell what the hell happened and they didn't make any OVAs or extensions to the manga so its kind of sad. I would love to see them pick this anime back up again and make another season.

PS. read the forums on scifi, they tend to have polls for people to vote on the next anime to be shown.

Also don't forget FUSE shows anime on Fridays from 12-1am

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I don't have constant power so I can't watch AniMonday even if I wanted too. Since we use Solar panels, batteries, and Generators (when they work) so I'm kinda stuck and limited in what I can watch. Which is usually just adult swim on Saturdays...not that I watch very much of that anyway....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.