Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Claymore

I'm a few chapters behind but I still follow it. 10sigh kinda sorta stopped translating it so I haven't found a real intense need to dl the current chapters (I'm like 4-5 behind, and I really like 10sigh's translations so thats the main reason by not being up to date) plus between this term in school and work I haven't had anytime to read any of my manga.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I know right a chapter a month is so dreadful...

So for those up to date, what do you think of the whole revalation about the organization?

pretty lame. We already knew they where up to no good to begin with lol. Less talk and more Claymore babes!

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, we definitely don't want season 2. The way the series derailed from the manga was just awful.

I think Eclipse has come out with a dvd version of the series, you think it's worth it?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

if you havnt read the manga i think youd like it more

the problem with the series it crated a lot of characters, and a lot of villians, and background plots which were never developed,

berserk solved this by killing everybody at the end of the anime ;p

edit: I want season 2 ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

if you havnt read the manga i think youd like it more
Nope, I don't think so. Why? Because ...
the problem with the series it crated a lot of characters, and a lot of villians, and background plots which were never developed,
... heh essentially you answered that yourself!

With Claymore though, it was really popular ... if they'd have stuck to the manga, there'd be a season 2. They ended the series with a lame twist ...

Berserk was different, it stayed true to the manga somewhat, and it's open for a second season ... and what a dark second season that would be!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i think a season 2 would leave a lot of room to clean the confusion and mess left by the 1st ones ending,

Except the Anime moved so far away from the manga that theres no way to even do that.

The Anime did a great job following the manga all the way up till the last few eps, then they totally pulled a 360 and changed shit. They also made Raki look like a little bitch which he wasn't that big of a winer in the manga and now he's super bad ass.

I agree with one thing you said though, if you haven't read the manga then yes, you will like the show.

Just my 2 cents.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^