Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Claymore

Hmmm ... I dunno what it means by original ending, but I figure we'll know in a month or so if it ends at 25/26 X'D. Thanks!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

No idea, I guess you can just say I'm sick of all the whining about Claymore (blame in on the Claymore Club on MAL). All I know is they're going for an original ending with the anime because the manga is on a hiatus until November. No one really knows how the anime will end but hit up the Claymore Club on MAL for theories.

I'm sick of all the real winning about Raki lol. People (correction, hollywood) in the claymore club need(s) to shut the f up and just accept how the show is going. I've liked both story's so far and honestly look forward to the ending of the anime. I look at it this way. We get two story's for the price of one :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

True that. hollywood just needs to shut up and accept it.

I could do with less Raki because lets admit it he's dragging out the Rigaldo fight with all the cut in times with him (man I really want to see this fight end). However, the anime's story is just as good as the manga's so I really see no reason for people to get all whiny about it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Rigaldo's fight is actually worth 1 full undisturbed episode, and I figure it'll end in the next ep with some fillers or new movement from Isley/ Priscila, giving us some information on what end it's headed to. Just 4 more episodes to go! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I was expecting Clare to transform fully like in the manga...i'm a bit disappointed. I guess they needed to leave something in for the fight against Priscila.

I'm beginning to think the anime is suggesting that once you turn full awaken you can't turn back, unlike the manga where they tested it out and found that they could return back to normal. So I think Raki's roll in the last few eps will be to help turn Clare back to normal like he did in the past ep, Thus "saving her". I hope for a good ending and not a half assed one.

sig.php

goku, didn't Clare save Jean back in the cellar when she awakened? That happened both in the manga and the series.

They've said you can't go back after fully awakening (it's stated in both the manga and anime). No one, to this date, has fully awakened and come back. True Jean technically awoke but awakening is both a physical and mental process. Jean's body awoke but her mind didn't so she never fully awakened. Clare stopped her before she fully awoke. Had she truthfully awoken she'd of never been the same Jean again and would of ended up as a true Awakened Being.

Then again your never the same if you partially awake either. You retain your mind but your body is never the same again (increased strength, speed, etc comes with partially awakening).

I'll tell you this much if Raki is the one to stop Clare from fully awakening in the anime I'll be pissed. Thats Jean's job and if Madhouse changes it I'll be utterly disappointed (even if this is an original ending they shouldn't change that).

I agree Strider, I was just pointing out to goku about Jean's instance.

Just curious, aren't the Abyssal ones fully awakened? I mean, we saw what Priscila looked like once she awakened, and it didn't look like it was a partial one, unless I'm wrong which I may be (I'm hungry ... so my mind's numb right now X'D). Hmmm but I see your point, Priscila never came back, she just transformed back to her human form retaining some memories (maybe?) from her past.

Abyssal Ones are Awakened Beings, they're just the most powerful Awakened Beings. Priscilla fully awakened in her fight with Teresa and she has amnesia at the moment (they don't go into the how and why). Normally they retain all memories of their pasts when they awaken (Rigaldo and Isley have, as have Riful and others) but they undergo some mental changes when they awake (hence my reasoning behind awakening being a two fold process, both physical and mental).

Before someone tries to counter my argument using the twin claymores they are a special case and I didn't bring them up because of spoilers that would spoil the manga for those who haven't read it (it's explained fully in the manga about why they can do what they do). Everything I've mentioned has been seen in the anime up to this point.

umm....how is it Jean's job to save Clare? Just because Clare saved her once? lol thats kind of stupid since Raki has been saying he will save her throughout the whole show. However I do expect Jean to sacrifice her self to save Clare at some point, not try and turn her back. Also...Jean died in the manga lol so I think it would be pointless to show her saving Clare from going full awaken. There would be no point to Raki and it would definitely piss people off if, in the end, he did nothing but block cool fight seens.

Sorry I didn't mean Full Awaken I meant Awaken. Read the manga where our 4 heros meet for the first time fighting their first awaken being. After the fight when they all talk about how they have gone past their limits, Mira tells them that they have all awaken... or better yet half awakened. Helen (I think) was the one that wanted to test the theory that they could return to normal as long as she didn't reach Full awakening. Since she was pretty banged up anyway, she figured it would be faster to heal. I don't think she even made it past the awaken line state at that time but it is possible to go past the line and come back on your own (since we have seen it a number of times).

In any case Raki has to do something useful at the end for clare or else Madhouse could have just removed him half way through it.

sig.php

we're current on the anime (except the most recent ep).. but it looks like its going to end soon with all the claymores getting slaughtered. O_O the manga must be better.. I heard so many good things about claymore, but the anime isn't impressive. I miss Teresa. Clare seems so dull and Raki reminds me of Fraw from zeta gundam. he just wines and says the main character's name all the time. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I know that goku, remember I'm up to current with the manga. You made it sound as if you can go back from fully awakening. My misunderstanding thats why I did my little rant. I know full well that you can prevent an awakening.

It's not Jean's job persay but I believe she should retain her role from the manga. I'm sorry, as far as I'm concerned Raki can just be crushed by a building (as Epples has put it). If he's the one that prevents her from awakening I will be disappointed because they'll write out one of the better scenes of friendship that have come out of the manga (I'm sorry but Jean's sacrifice was one of the main reasons that Jean is my favorite out of the Claymores and if Madhouse writes that out I will be pissed). As Jean has pointed out throughout the manga/anime since she met Clare she owes her a life debt and theres no better way to repay that then sacrificing herself to prevent Clare from awakening.

we're current on the anime (except the most recent ep).. but it looks like its going to end soon with all the claymores getting slaughtered. O_O the manga must be better.. I heard so many good things about claymore, but the anime isn't impressive. I miss Teresa. Clare seems so dull and Raki reminds me of Fraw from zeta gundam. he just wines and says the main character's name all the time. X'D

manga = less raki more claymore fighting :)

a lot less raki...meaning you see him up to the Ophelia part then he is gone till you see him do some sword stuff with Isely then nothing about him so far XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I know that goku, remember I'm up to current with the manga. You made it sound as if you can go back from fully awakening. My misunderstanding thats why I did my little rant. I know full well that you can prevent an awakening.

It's not Jean's job persay but I believe she should retain her role from the manga. I'm sorry, as far as I'm concerned Raki can just be crushed by a building (as Epples has put it). If he's the one that prevents her from awakening I will be disappointed because they'll write out one of the better scenes of friendship that have come out of the manga (I'm sorry but Jean's sacrifice was one of the main reasons that Jean is my favorite out of the Claymores and if Madhouse writes that out I will be pissed). As Jean has pointed out throughout the manga/anime since she met Clare she owes her a life debt and theres no better way to repay that then sacrificing herself to prevent Clare from awakening.

Jean died though in the manga lol....so I think they already f*ed it up more then they ever could. I guess it could be cool to see her save Clare from being full awaken but then what's the point of having Raki show up so much and bitch about saving Clare? I just can't see Raki being tossed aside and not used for something bigger and more usefully. It would make the anime really bad considering Raki bitches about saving Clare from start to end.

sig.php

So she died. What Claymore hasn't as of late in the manga? It's how she died that made it memorable. Eh, we're just scratching at a topic that we won't know anything about till the last three eps (and I don't want to degrade this into a MAL Claymore Club discussion cause god knows how sad and pathetic those have been as of late).

True, Raki would be made moot if they just threw him to the side now but frankly I don't care. I'd just like to see something from the last few eps follow the manga. I know they're going for original on the ending but at least keep that bit the same. Raki can just cry and whine that he wasn't of use for all I care or Helen can just cut him to pieces (preferable). Or even better would be to have Clare butcher him in the end, now that would be something (similar to how Jean saved Clare in the Manga, just with Raki as the sacrifice. Would make Raki haters happy and he'd fulfill his role in saving her).

Eh, enough speculation. Lets just wait and see what happens.

So she died. What Claymore hasn't as of late in the manga? It's how she died that made it memorable. Eh, we're just scratching at a topic that we won't know anything about till the last three eps (and I don't want to degrade this into a MAL Claymore Club discussion cause god knows how sad and pathetic those have been as of late).

True, Raki would be made moot if they just threw him to the side now but frankly I don't care. I'd just like to see something from the last few eps follow the manga. I know they're going for original on the ending but at least keep that bit the same. Raki can just cry and whine that he wasn't of use for all I care or Helen can just cut him to pieces (preferable). Or even better would be to have Clare butcher him in the end, now that would be something (similar to how Jean saved Clare in the Manga, just with Raki as the sacrifice. Would make Raki haters happy and he'd fulfill his role in saving her).

Eh, enough speculation. Lets just wait and see what happens.

Someone has seen way to much School days :P. I'll stick with what I said before, Jean Saves Clare from being killed by an attack but Raki saves Clare from going full awaken. Will he die in the end? Who knows.

PS. I gave up on the claymore club. They all bitch about the same small things every week lol ("OMG I CANNOT ACCEPT RAKI BEING BORN!!!" "fucken madhouse changes the story!" "ITS NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA CORRECTLY?!?!").

sig.php

I'm expecting them to have Raki show up in the middle of a fight, die saving clare's life (probably by jumping in front of her and getting stabbed by some madible), and then Clare goes into full awaken mode, killing all the other bad guys (ala super saiyan goku seeing krillin die).

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Someone has seen way to much School days :P. I'll stick with what I said before, Jean Saves Clare from being killed by an attack but Raki saves Clare from going full awaken. Will he die in the end? Who knows.

PS. I gave up on the claymore club. They all bitch about the same small things every week lol ("OMG I CANNOT ACCEPT RAKI BEING BORN!!!" "fucken madhouse changes the story!" "ITS NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA CORRECTLY?!?!").

Actually I've only seen up to ep 6 of School Days (I'm behind because I'm picky about fansub groups, plus I'll most likely end up dropping it (it's just not that interesting and the plot is just to damn predictable (plus the drama is just lacking in my opinion))).

Eh, I think everyone and there mom gave up on that club. hollywood has degraded it into a Raki hate club because he can't grow up and accept what Madhouse did to the anime. God, if every anime followed it's manga counterpoint to a T we'd have people complaining because it follows the manga too damn closely with no originality. Gotta love the whiners, they make being an anime fan so much fun.

Actually I've only seen up to ep 6 of School Days (I'm behind because I'm picky about fansub groups, plus I'll most likely end up dropping it (it's just not that interesting and the plot is just to damn predictable (plus the drama is just lacking in my opinion))).

Eh, I think everyone and there mom gave up on that club. hollywood has degraded it into a Raki hate club because he can't grow up and accept what Madhouse did to the anime. God, if every anime followed it's manga counterpoint to a T we'd have people complaining because it follows the manga too damn closely with no originality. Gotta love the whiners, they make being an anime fan so much fun.

Off Topic:

School Days has an R rating now btw :P...if you got around to seeing anything of the original game then you will know this series is gonna be hardcore angsty XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Off Topic:

I heard on the MAL School Days club. I don't know, the story just really doesn't interest me anymore (and I know all about the multiple endings for the game and what happens (still have yet to play the game, need to find room for a 6 gig file)). Something about screwing multiple women and getting fucked over by it just doesn't strike me as a good anime series (then again this is just me).

Off Topic:

I heard on the MAL School Days club. I don't know, the story just really doesn't interest me anymore (and I know all about the multiple endings for the game and what happens (still have yet to play the game, need to find room for a 6 gig file)). Something about screwing multiple women and getting fucked over by it just doesn't strike me as a good anime series (then again this is just me).

I don't think I can continue now that Kotonoha got raped. I was ok with everything that was happening and what would happen in the end (someone dieing or being killed). But the whole Rape thing pissed me off. She gets so much shit throughout the whole show and then they have her get raped...now we know shes either gonna die or kill someone :/

sig.php