Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
COBRA

Cloverfield

4 posts in this topic

seems this was a trailer before Transformers, (surprised no one's brought it up) the only news Cobra 2 has came up with is, it's a monster movie, like Godzilla, but filmed like Blair witch (lets hope with out the horrible acting and dizzy spells)

PECfkrxE9Bc

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I saw it but it didn't have a name or anything, it just said JJ Abrams was working on it. I looked it up and saw it was a giant monster movie and just kinda lost interest. I don't get excited about giant monster movies unless its non-American Godzilla.

dvabanner.png

this seems like a diffrent kind of monster movie, then traditional ones. if it is made like blair witch, the monster would always look imposeing, if it's a giant one, and im assuming it is, cause the statue of liberty's head flew i don't know how many miles. some suggest it's a godzilla sequal. but ehh.. i tend to believe the ones who say it's a monster called Parasite. like most people i think the american godzilla movie would have been better, had it not been called Godzilla. so this could be a pretty good movie. just had to wait for more trailers and the like. but it will probably become a media juggernaught with publicity and merch.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour