Sign in to follow this  
Tristan9480

Are the fillers over

132 was filler also but i liked it better then the previous 4(?) ep arc(mainly didnt watch teh last filler arc)...it was cute XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

132 was filler also but i liked it better then the previous 4(?) ep arc(mainly didnt watch teh last filler arc)...it was cute XD

132 was so random.....who saw that soccer game comming? XD

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

What're the episode ranges for fillers ... like 60-65 (example), etc. I might get on the Bleach wagon once I empty out the hard drive in 2 weeks time.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

thats why I can go months w/o watchin this show and not give a fuck.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

We just saw one of the latest episodes and it cut right back to school and that little loli girl from the previous filler we didn't watch, so we didn't bother watching the latest episode or this new filler arc.

The anime should be starting up on those negative chapters that came out a while ago. But technically, they're pretty much entirely caught up to the manga at this point because they can do all the current manga in probably 5-10 episodes at this point.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I haven't looked at an episode in months -_-

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol me neither

thanks for the heads up :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this