Sign in to follow this  
Kelene

Hi everyone

Well, I finally have my own name. I'm Mathias' wife and I was getting tired of using his name.

I don't watch many anime, with two young kids I mostly watch preschool type cartoons, in fact I have probably seen every episode of Dora and Go, Diego, Go a dozen times. :happy:

I write fantasy stories, sword and sorcery type. There is one story that I began as a freshmen in high school and am still writing (you know a page here and a page there a couple times a years). Hopefully I can get back to writing more.

Well, I look forward to writing and hearing from you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aren't you looking good honey. ;)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

No, none of the things I have written will be online for future hopes of actually getting them published.

Though I may write a few short stories with my husband, Mathias, in the roleplaying section.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't eat my wife! Who'll take care of the kids?! :P

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

real nice andrew >.<

yo mandy see ya thursday :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Welcome aboard ^_^

*get's shouted at by Mat for not replying to his Bluecloak call!!!* ... over the weekend my friend.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Take your time Godgrave. I need to catch my breath anyway from starting up two new stories and replying to HK and Wolflord's posts. Put your two cents in the deity questions.

Anyway, I hope you like the madness here hun. See you on Thursday Sledgstone and Ladywriter!

*sprinkles salt on Kelene and swallows her whole*

5eatyou5

I love that picture. X'D

*ponders the possible wrath of brother of Stone of Slege if the Dark One was to eat this potential victim*

Tough call really...

mwahaha! you should have eaten her when you had the chance! your hesitation leaves you with an empty belly. :meh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hello Mandy! Great to see you here! I'm looking forward to reading some of your stories..if you post them for us. Will you be hopping aboard the BlueCloaks's roll call?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I doubt it if I will join the BlueCloaks, though I may write a few short stories in the roleplaying section. I depends on if my family will give me any free time to work on my stories. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to you. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site. Please add useful threads which increase the users of this site.

Yo Bindu, I've always wanted to visit the beaches at Kerala, some of the cleanest and undiscovered (yet) in India I'd say. Enjoy your stay!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.