gokuDX7

Naruto Movie 4

i jsut hope they dont skip out on animation halfway through the movie this time

EDIT: ok watched that second trailer....WTF XD i really hope they dont skip out ont eh animation with a plot like that ^^

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I don't think he actually dies. hes probably caught in some jitsu or seeing a possible future for himself (could be an attack from one of the new bad guys).

They wouldn't just kill the star of the anime before the TV show and manga where finished (although we can all wish it would be renamed to Hinata :P).

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

no way naruto does i just think his heart stops or the rocks collide on him and he gets saved some how hes the fucking main character they never die <_< im hoping they make a naruto movie 5 for sasuke and naruto in it i know alot of others would love to see that

Yeah that would be a good movie

but about the naruto dying thing . . . if you pay attention to the trailer the girl has a vision of him dying . . .

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell