Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Tron

We watched Tron tonight. X'D Ever since playing KH2, I've been wanting to watch Tron again. and wow, the memories flooded back to me. I remember when I was a kid and first watched Tron, my parents ended up buying me a frisbee that I wore on my back with string so I could act like a game program. X'D Was anyone else a Tron geek back in the day?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Needless to say, I was always pulling on the frisbee to snap it across his back. I loved the Tron cycles more than anything. I was very tempted to buy the Tron game for PC just for the light cycles. My wife told me no. :( Oh well.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

oh man, Tron is definatly one of those classics....i never wore a frisbee, but i would run around the yard pretending it was the inside of the computer...and then, when Reboot came out, i would mix the two....XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Yeah I liked the bikes in that movie. My dad is a Sci-Fi Junkie, so I picked up on some of his stuff. I remember a few movies from back in the day, mostly the fantacy ones. Does anyone remember movies like " The Great Land of Small" and "The 10th kingdom?". I liked the wolf in 10th Kingdom. It was a long movie, but I could sit through it. I am looking to buy these two to share with my daughter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I don't remember "The Great Land of Small", but I think I've seen "The 10th kingdom" or at least a recent remake.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

It was like 3 or 4 hours long! I liked the Big Bad Wolf. He was my favorite.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru