Sign in to follow this  
Gundam-Ranger-X

Not a good day: What else could possibly go wrong?

Ok, well today is officialy the shittiest (pun intended, more on that later) day I've had in a long time.

First I had to mow the lawn wich sucks because it takes just enough time for me to not have enough time to do anything else before work. By itself it wouldn't be bad but I also have to find time to ready a 5 hour D&D session no later Monday afternoon/night.

I get to work and things go fine for about 2 hours. Then a customer comes up to the counter and tells us that someone backed up our toilet. Basicly, it's full of somebody's shit. Being the newest staff member, aka 'the bitch', I had to go clean it up. I walk in, almost puke from the stentch, and walk right back out. "I seriously am not getting paid enough for this shit!" my exact words. I strap on a few garbage bags for protection and tie one around my nose and try again. I make it in get to the stall and almost puke again from the sight. I won't describe it because it was bad... bad enough to make me feel phisicly ill. After much struggle, I finally get it gone, but because of the lingering stench, not forgoten. I then attack the entire men's room with the bottle of Lysol. I pretty much used up the whole bottle. Now our men's room smells like Lysol.

Then I get the bright idea that the garbages in the game room need to be changed (they did). This also wouldn't be a problem. However, due to our shitty 'easy-tear' garbage bags and our shirrty garbage can design, one of the grabage bags tear open on the bottom and spill this lovely shit smelling red liquid all over the place. *frightningly angry sigh* my exact words. I go back outback, grab the mop bucket, gloves, and paper towel and clean this new mess up.

So then I decide to go on break before anything else decides to go wrong... of course when it rains, it fucking pours. During my shift at some point I get a PM from the dude who's painting my Warhammer army and it turns out, he won't be able to get the last 9 guys of my army ready for the tournament tomorrow. "Ok, what the fuck else can possibly go wrong now" my exact words. So now I'm without army for tomorrow's tournament which now I'm not going to bother going to.

Plus, as if all this isn't bad enough, it's raining outside and probably will be when I go home tonight.

If there was ever a day for me to fly into a rage filled murder frenzy today is the day.

In closing: KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Wow.

Wow.

I thought I had a day that bad once, now I'm second guessing myself. Regardless of the other issues, the toilet one struck a chord with me. I'm SO sorry you had to go through that.

I remember when my son was going through his poop throwing phase. :yuck: I had to clean it up from the crib, floor, toys, and yes walls. There were only three BAD incidents. He hasn't done it since, thank God.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Words never to be spoken again: "What else can possibly go wrong today."

Things just go from bad, to worse, to down right so bad you have to find it funny.

Two more bad things have happened. I had last minute shoppers who stoped me from closing my cash early. Again, by itself not horrible but because it happened today sucks really bad.

And the icing on the shit cake is.... *drumm roll* I forgot to get Adam's (manager) key from him before he left and I can get a hold of him or Rob (owner) to come and give me one so I can lock up. (I lost my keys a month ago.)

So I'm stuck here, waiting for Justin (a coworker) to come and let me lock up. At least he was home and willing to come help. I'm going to go home after he gets here, go to bed and pray tomorrow isn't as bad as today cause if it is I'm going to cry.

All and all you just have to start laughing at this point. Otherwise you would just cry.

Good lord man I know your pain. I've had days like this myself, where things just go from bad to worse. I hope tomorrow is better for ya because frankly I'd shoot myself if I had to go through that two days in a row (and I've come close to that. Theres nothing worse then having to clean crap like that up (been there and done that with what you mentioned and vomit, I shudder at the thought of having to do it again)).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

As always, we always pray that things will get better. Get some rest. It has been most deserved.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Good Lord, where the hell do you work!? Sounds like you work with a bunch of idiots and you are stuck dealing with stupid people all day! I would go crazy! It's days like those that I understand why people go nuts and take out all of their co-workers with an Uzi. Shit..and can you believe I was ordered to take anger management classes? ME!? I am not an angry person..:evil:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I work at a game store. And yeah, I have to deal with a bunch of morons all day.

Customer: "This game won't work in my Gamecube! I want my money back."

Me (What I want to say): "Um, that's a PS2 game. You're a moron. Go die."

Me (What I actualy say): "I'm sorry sir but I can't refund opened merchandise."

OMFG! That's lame. A Game Stop perhaps? I worked at a Walmart once ( I was desperate ok) and those customers are flippin stupid! People for the most part are big babies who just want you to read and do everything for them. It's like no one anymore want's to help them selves anymore. The people I want to kncok out are the ones that say:

"Can you just do it for me? That's your job you know.." WTF!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

work long enough and eventually you'll deal with shit.

At the convenience store somebody smeared it on the wall. I sprayed 409 on it and used the mop while Jen squealed behind me the whole time.

at that same store someone took a crap by the dumpster. there it was, a pile and all the shit wipes tumblin in the breeze. -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Wow, that does suck. But frankly I can picture a worse day, seeing as I've pretty much had a worse month. You should do something for yourself, like go get a big hot cocoa and some brownies. But then again maybe brown isn't your best friend today. =/ Anyways, hopefully tomarrow will be better. :)

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

that sucks man, when days like that happen to me, I find it better to just try and make everything else run smoother. Try not to keep thinking worse things might or will happen because chances are they will. But if you keep cool and try and not get pissed of things blow over pretty fast. Your totally right though, trouble comes in loads not one at a time.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I'm trying to figure out or guess what that lovely putrid smelling red thingie must've been ... hmmm ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I walk in, almost puke from the stentch, and walk right back out. "I seriously am not getting paid enough for this shit!" my exact words. I strap on a few garbage bags for protection and tie one around my nose and try again. I make it in get to the stall and almost puke again from the sight. I won't describe it because it was bad... bad enough to make me feel phisicly ill. After much struggle, I finally get it gone, but because of the lingering stench, not forgoten.

ROTFLMAO!! ah the glory of public facilities. It makes you wonder why people decide to take a huge diarrhea dump in some random store rather than in the comfort of their own home.

I can not count the many bathroom stories I have compiled in my years of retail work.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this