Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

What to do? Should I or Should I not?

Next weekend Gabby is having a little sleep over and my father wants me to help Rachel out with watching and tending to the girls. Now you may be wondering why isn't my father going to help well he has to go diliver a computer to some lady then he has "buisness" (idk) to go tend to . But there is 20 dollars in it for me. Or I can just wait till Friday, when my mother pays me for doing "chores" and do what ever in my free time. Then there is my third dissition mother pays me, I tend to about 8 little girls around the age of 7, my father pays me, and lose what little sanity my meds provid me :D

I would really like an opinion before my greedy self does something I might regret, pleeeeeeaaaaaase :happy:

Wow...hmm. Tough call. Well here goes: From my mom perspective: You could help out with the party and gain more than $. Look at it this way: If you help out with the party not only would get $20 but you could gain major Kudos with dad and step mom, which could lead to additional privledges for YOU in the future. :happy: IF it's sanity you wish to save, than don't bother because I am sure all those kids will drive you nuts at one point.:rolleyes: BUT I suggest the first option, only because of the issues you were telling us about in the past with the pushy step mom:mad2:, and your father who seems to take her side:wtf:. This is only a suggestion..:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I suggest you do it, but before you do get your dad/stepmom or whoever to tell Gabby that she has to listen to you, that way the chances of them undermining your authority are slimmer.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I would suggest babysitting, because it's never to early to learn how to EARN your money. This was the best lesson my parents ever taught me, by NOT giving me an allowance. I EARNED money from my parents through penny chores. When I EARNED my money from others, my parents wouldn't let me charge the going rate, but instead a stipend of what it should have been. This was mostly due to my family and those I helped were poor and had very little on hand.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Rachel isn't my stepmom, future wise she might become that. But Gabby doesn't and probably never will listen to me cause I'm not of mean or threatening nature to tell you the truth I'm kinda a push over. I might go crazy but I wouldn't harm a child, maybe if I felt like I was about to be physically harmed but I' harmless other wise.

If I do babysit I'm going to have to find away to lock my room from the outside. Can't have my video game money used for replacing stuff.

Yall realize I have to carefully cinsider yalls advice before I put it into motion. The out come I get from scaring the crap out of Gabby is she'll tell my da and he'll treaten me with something greater than what I threaten Gabby with. Cause apparently I'm not too big for him to beat me and I'm still kinda bruised up from falling down the stairs. I really don't need to be cripple at this point of my life.

wait, your dad would beat you? brusied from falling down stairs? Clumsy aint we there missy?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

.... missy? Last time I checked I'm a guy. Yes I am clumsy I run into walls in my own house, I guess I just have bad motor skills.

Yes my father does still beat me, I would be lucky enough just to get grounded. But I guess a few minute/seconds of being beaten on is better than weeks of not having anything fun to do.

OMG! I have no idea why I said missyX'D..LOL. MY BAD! Wow, I can't not imagine beating on my kid. Infact, I would beat the living shit out of anyone who lays a finger on my angel face child:nono:, so..I would smack your dad for sure.:mad2: Sorry..

With that said..I don't know your situation, but I take it your mom lives at least in the same town? If you don't wan't to babysit maybe you can always crash at her place. LOL.

OOOOH! This post put me as a Dr Pepper!~ I have been on a DR PEPPER kick lately.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

just suck it up and do it :P you'll have to learn sooner or later how to babysit and if all goes wrong, then you'll never have to watch them again. but by babysitting, youll get paid and get brownie points for doing what your dad and rachel couldnt do :P (or wouldnt, since its being placed in your hands)

youre gettin paid right? so just keep that in your head while youre there. little girls are scary, but not as scary as you think.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine but only for the money and that they're allowing me to have only 2 friends keep me company (I'm not sharing my money though). I still have a bad feeling that this is not a very good idea, but since the majority says I should then fine.

First I have to find, tie up, and drag Michele (Rasaphane) there then I will have to some how presuade my "friend" Chris to come over. It seems that I have to do alot of extra work, oh well at least I won't be brain washed with Bratz dolls *shivers*

tell chibi ahead of time yer doing it for her so she'll feel special and be more likely to behave :P

scoring brownie points and cash off the rents is always a good thing.

good luck and have some dvd's they like handy just in case :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

First I have to find, tie up, and drag Michele (Rasaphane) there

*grabs survival bag and runs away* :P

Just get a bunch of beads and string and give it to them and le them go wild. Even if you manage to get me there I'm hiding in YOUR room with Duke and Zelda to protect me just in case they get in. I know where your secrect stash is I can survive in there.

Why are 8, 7 year olds spending the night there. Is it Gabby's birthday? I don't have to bring a gift or nothing do I (if you manage to find me)?

I wouldn't do it. Then again, I hate kids. Point is, I say don't do it. It's not worth the aggravation. Infact, tell them that something came up at work/school/whatever and that you can't stay home. If you're lucky, your step mom-ish person will have such a horrible night that she won't ever let the brat have friends over again.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

*grabs survival bag and runs away* :P

Just get a bunch of beads and string and give it to them and le them go wild. Even if you manage to get me there I'm hiding in YOUR room with Duke and Zelda to protect me just in case they get in. I know where your secrect stash is I can survive in there.

Why are 8, 7 year olds spending the night there. Is it Gabby's birthday? I don't have to bring a gift or nothing do I (if you manage to find me)?

No you don't need to bring a gift, maybe a card but I'm sure Gabby would just LOVE the fact that you're coming cause she is soooo very found of you. I know where you live and I know where all your friends live so go ahead and run, make my day.

lol, where to begin. I like kids maybe because I'm a kid myself. I just don't like Gabby when she acts like a little princess or a spoiled little brat or when she shows off for her little friends.

I had to watch Gabby and ONE of her little friends before while I was entertaining my own friends and she attacked like she ran the whole house so imagine when more of her friends come how her behavior will change.

I'm still going to do it aslong as it doesn't mess with my anime watching schedule for saturday and that I don't have to do anything embarrassing to entertain them ^_^:

..... only because you're good with kids and the fact that Gabby idolize you (you know the rules to this deal. Oh an also come with your hair down cause they arn't playing with mine).

I believe obsession is unhealthy, I am now offically afraid of Bratz dolls (since they are the theme of Gabby's party) and I hope if I ever have a daughter that she be a tomboy cause that is much better than a crazed Bratz loving little girl (no offence to anyones daughter that like Bratz).

OMG! The bratz dolls are SCARY and expensive!!-_-; My daughter likes Dora The Explorer and Curious George. (It could be worse..):rolleyes:

Walk it out? Have you tried that dance? X'DThere are a few versions of it, but it looked lame at first. Not that you won't see 'walk it out' at the club, but hey, I just love to dance. Especially when you can get everyone around you to do it. The energy is fun!:twist:

Good luck with this whole party thing. Being surrounded by all those 'kids' is going to be challenge. You can do it though!:happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Most people don't do it right and end up doing the twist

Today I'm going to have to be dragged from store to store in search of Bratz things, by Rachel, for Gabby's party that starts this afternoon and doesn't end till sunday (i forgot to tell yall that, how long it lasts) *cries*. Rachel only manage to talk me in cause she said she'd treat me to lunch (i hate when adults brive me, cause they shove me in a corner with only one way out).

Sign in to follow this