Sign in to follow this  
Wolflord

Lately

I've been feeling really lonely. Just over the past couple months it's been like a cloud hanging over me. It's getting pretty brutal. I've tried surrounding myself with friends and whatnot, but it's been persisting through that. Not really sure what to do about it. Just needed to kinda get it out...

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Goku: Nope, all my female friends exist outside of my regular stomping grounds...

Cabbit: Nope, things ended pretty quickly and messily in the form of her jumping into bed with the first guy who came along.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Wait a second, I've been feeling this way for 24 years X'D ... well, hope you're cured soon Wolfie.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*hugs wolf lord sweetly* Hang in there. It does get better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

The Wife: We'll keep you in our prayers. Remember that you always have friends here.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Cheer up! It could always be worse, my friend. You could go to sleep at 1 in the morning after putting in a hard 24 hour day, be woken up at 4 by "Red alert, red alert, red alert, the base is under a direct attack," spend 2 hours inside a warm, piss smelling bunker with all your gear while having ants the size of spiders crawl down your pants and bite the shit out of you, only to get out of the bunker and sift through scattered limbs, entrails, and other mangled pieces of human to find out which ones are your best friend's and which ones belong to the local nationals.

Well, what I'm trying to say is it could be a whole lot worse than what it is now. When I think about a bad day in the States, it would be like a great day here. You have family, beer, females, freedom, good food, nobody trying to kill you, clothes, a frickin' house with a bed, etc. You have every reason to be happy! Enjoy it! Don't let the small shit get you down. Life is too damn short to be depressed all the time!

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

:notworth: You are the man, Crimson King. Thanks for all you do there, so we don't have to deal with it here. Our problems here are nothing compared to what you go through on a daily basis. Do us proud and then come back to us safe!

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

:notworth: You are the man, Crimson King. Thanks for all you do there, so we don't have to deal with it here. Our problems here are nothing compared to what you go through on a daily basis. Do us proud and then come back to us safe!

Well said Mathias.:happy: Thank you Crimson King for being there to fight so that we may be free. God bless you and come home safe~:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this