Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

pirates of the caribbean 3

fast question, was Jacks dad supposed to be captain Morgan or possibly even a decedent of Morgan?

PIRATE.jpg

When I first saw him that's all I could think about.

Considering Keith Richards was completely wasted during the shooting, it's no wonder that picture appeared.

Yeah, Teague is supposed to be Jack's dad [hehe, Jackie], and I think he might still be mortal--but knows what life is to live so he would choose otherwise. However, Jack might not remain that way, knowing him and his determination.

Is Elizabeth supposed to stay in Shipwreck Cove now that she's the Pirate King? I think I read that on some super fan site. I can see Jack hunting down the fountain of youth and giving Elizabeth a vial of it, complaining that, "I'll have to deal with Will's bitching if I didn't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Oh no...the video isn't up anymore because Disney had to go and claim some stupid copywrite on it. -_-;

Anyway, I was very impressed with this one, especially compared to the second movie, but it was way to long. The action scenes and special effects were amazing, but I kinda wonder if putting the whole Calypso story in there was really necessary. I mean they really didn't spend a lot of time on it, and TiaDalma didn't even have that much screen time compared to Barbossa, and even some of the more minor characters.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

hehe, fanfiction is good now. ^_^ Creative Will Turner trying to communicate with his bonny lass but Calypso having other plans, telling him that messages in bottles would be accepted but none other. Hehe, it makes me giddy!

People love to find loopholes in curses.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I totally started crying when they hung that little boy. It just goes to show you how in history if you were said t be a pirate or a witch, you were given no mercy, no matter what age.OMG! I think that pirate that has the shrunkern head was modeled after Captain Morgan! Who was he suppossed to be? Jack's brother? LOL. I went and saw this movie before my mom did, because she wanted to take my 2 and a half year old daughter to see it. My daughter is a huge fan of the 1st one, but there were parts in the 3rd movie I knew she would be freaking about. Especially the eel headed pirate, who snaps that guys head up. Lots more violence this time around, but rather good. I thought the part in the Davey's Locker was rather long and boring. It was important yes, but all the Jack Sparrows was funny for the first few minutes. The goat thing was just wrong, but then again I guess it reflects on with all that time on a ship, in the sun, drunk, wet and with no women around might cause you to think rather crazy. Perhaps it was the rum.. *shrugs* LOL. I thought it was a good movie and totally leaves open for a 4th. To wait all that time through all the credits and catch 30 seconds of the ending sucked, BUT Shrek the 3rd had no ending after the credits! Grrrr.

Great movie! I do not recommend taking small childeren since this one has a lot more violence than the 1st, and parts of it can be scary. Stay tuned at the end of the credits for an extra clip at the end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Calypso didn't do much... That was lame... But it was a shocker who she was though. I loved how they had pirates from other countries. That French pirate was funny, penniless, pssh.... Probably has a stash of gold somewhere... Overall, I thought the movie was awesome. It's a nice piratey ending for all the main characters. It would totally be awesome if they continued this. The fanfiction's become more interesting :P

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~

Keith Richards!? I knew that pirate looked familar! Pirates are suppossed to drunk all the time anyway..LOL.

Where's the rum?:beer:

Oh yeah, and he fell out of a coconut tree too! The Rolling Stones had to cancel 15 of their tour dates do he could recover from surgery.

How pirate of him!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Okay, answer this one for me. How can Jack Sparrow be a pirate lord AND Barbarossa? If Barbarossa was a pirate lord, then why be the first mate of Jack? Shouldn't he have had his own ship by then?

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I thought they were fighting over the same ship, therefore fighting over the spot of Pirate Lord? Or is it because Jack is the son of a pirate lord, therefore that makes him one as well? Huh..good question..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Jack had one of the pieces of eight, that's what made him a Pirate Lord....i don't think Barbossa was, but it was his idea to call them all together....Barbossa and Jack were fighting over the Black Pearl....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Barbossa had the eye from that one pirate as his piece of eight. So, who were the eight? I am confused. IF they both had pieces didn't that make nine?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Okay, answer this one for me. How can Jack Sparrow be a pirate lord AND Barbarossa? If Barbarossa was a pirate lord, then why be the first mate of Jack? Shouldn't he have had his own ship by then?

They kind of implied in the movie that they all knew each other to begin with because they were all surprised when they saw Elizabeth show up with a piece.. but they knew everyone else and jack's dad... so yeah, it doesn't make much sense except for the fact that Jack and Barbosa must have both sucked as pirate lords if Barbosa had to serve Jack, but then that could have all just been part of his plot to take the pearl initially.. and Jack probably sucked more than anyone else because he actually trusted Barbosa to begin with and then after he lost his ship, he became a pirate lord with no crew or boat to lord over for what, ten years until the beginning of the first pirates movie? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Thank you people! I knew I wasn't the only one missing this.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.