Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

pirates of the caribbean 3

was far better then the second one but not as good as the first one in my opinion. The movie was a bit drawn out and at times makes you want to sleep. Once the action starts it gets pretty intense. Allot of things happen that you may not expect to happen and the ending is left open so they could possibly make a 4th later on (I doubt it though).

PS. Theres a secret ending so stay after the long credits.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I liked this one much better than the second. I thought they would have tied up some more loose ends but oh well. The action was pretty good and the special effects were bad ass. I still think the first was a far superior movie. The overall feeling of the second movie and the third is that they should have been one movie with alot of misc scenes cut out for dvd special features. Just like Kill Bill 1 and 2 should have been.

We missed out on the special ending after the credits (it'll probably show up on youtube soon enough). After three hours my bladder was about to explode. I swear they're making movies much longer just so you'll have to piss near the ending, miss a scene and then have to buy another ticket to rewatch the movie again. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

aparently Depp likes/wants there to be another one, cause he likes challengeing Disney lol.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Yeah, there was a lot of things I think could've been done better. Mostly, just plot holes and things that could've be tightened up with better writing. But, it was an enjoyable time and the scene where Jack Sparrow is at the beginning talking with himself was so well done! Johnny Depp made that movie. Without him, it wouldn't have been any good!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :drool:

the ship battles were da shit

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah, there was a lot of things I think could've been done better. Mostly, just plot holes and things that could've be tightened up with better writing. But, it was an enjoyable time and the scene where Jack Sparrow is at the beginning talking with himself was so well done! Johnny Depp made that movie. Without him, it wouldn't have been any good!

I agree, I would have liked a small story about why the kraken was half dead on the beach. It would have only been right since he consumed a large part in the second movie. Just seeing him on a beach and pirates laughing and poking him was kind of lame.

sig.php

I agree, I would have liked a small story about why the kraken was half dead on the beach. It would have only been right since he consumed a large part in the second movie. Just seeing him on a beach and pirates laughing and poking him was kind of lame.

...the main bad guy had Davy Joes kill him...they said that in the movie...jsut didnt really give a reason why he had to kill him

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

...the main bad guy had Davy Joes kill him...they said that in the movie...jsut didnt really give a reason why he had to kill him

Probally so he wouldn't go around sinking any more of the ITC ships.

The biggest plot hole for me was when they were fighting the flagship of the armada. You know, after Turner gains the Flying Dutchman. Ok, two ships, one on each side. Even with that, you have three times the cannons. And you let them destroy you. I'm sorry, I don't care how nuts my commander was, I wouldn't just sit there and let them bomb my ship without returing fire. I find it very hard to believe there wasn't ONE person on the ship that would say 'Screw it, I'm firing!'. And then, the armada just turns and runs away?? Come on, there's still more of them than the pirates! There should've been something else that scared them off than just the destruction of ONE ship. O.o

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Eppy are you sure? Becuse I assumed that too but never heard anyone say it in the movie.

ya I agree Dubird, I was like where the hell is all the fighting?!?! the two sides just sit there and do nothing. That ending could have been the biggest crazyest ship battle ever!

sig.php

Eppy are you sure? Becuse I assumed that too but never heard anyone say it in the movie.

ya I agree Dubird, I was like where the hell is all the fighting?!?! the two sides just sit there and do nothing. That ending could have been the biggest crazyest ship battle ever!

yeah he did say it when

when they brought teh heart aboard the Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones said he didnt want it on there and such...then blah blah blah something about you listened or something when i told you to kill your little pet

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I thought the movie was refreshing, although I was disappointed about a few things here and there. Jack's always been the core for all movies, and they would've all been duds if not for Johnny. He carried each film! Ms. Knightly ... young Mr. Turner ... both bad casting X'D!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hoe noes you don't. ^_^ I liked Orlando Bloom for Turner, reminds me of Malcolm Reynolds saying, "We can't die. You know why? Because we are too darned pretty for god to let us." Will picked up the slack in the second movie, and the story was left open--I'm just glad it ended on a semi-happy note. Will's character was brought up to speed, and I actually disliked Jack more as the movies progressed.

What I didn't like as much was Kiera's acting. Pirate King? Quoi? The story had my stomach in knots by the end of the night and I couldn't sleep. Having to leave his loved one behind so he could live forever without her, it's painful. Callisto was a goddess imprisoned by the flesh and Elizabeth would die eventually. I suppose they could make their family live on, but it's a frightening thought and I was happy Will didn't die, but at what price? When the Kraken died, I almost cried, too.

I want to read more fanfiction in a few weeks. The movie kept me up for hours when I could've been sleeping. Same reaction from LOTR.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

yeah he did say it when

when they brought teh heart aboard the Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones said he didnt want it on there and such...then blah blah blah something about you listened or something when i told you to kill your little pet

ahhh damn I didn't hear that at all. O well :/.

PS. Did anyone else have a hard time understanding what half the people where saying? For some reason the first and second you could understand clearly what everyone was saying but then this one half the time It was like jumbled up and hard to figure out.

sig.php

ahhh damn I didn't hear that at all. O well :/.

PS. Did anyone else have a hard time understanding what half the people where saying? For some reason the first and second you could understand clearly what everyone was saying but then this one half the time It was like jumbled up and hard to figure out.

i only had that problem with Calypso XD her thick accent was hard to follow most of the time

eppyomega.png

I didn't have any problem following their dialogue, but they could have had some better lines.

I was dissapointed with the Callisto bit.. they 'released her' and she became the 50 foot woman and then turned all crab indicating that she was the crabs preparing the black pearl to leave davey jone's locker.. and then she made a sea storm.. and that was it.

O_O; she could have struck random people dead or sent a hurricane at the armada.. that would have made more sense for all those ships to turn and run..

and yes, that annoyed me. the dutchman and the pearl on both sides of that massive warship and they don't shoot a single cannon ball in response? wtf. and right after that ship sunk I was expecting the pearl and dutchman to lead the war on the armada and see some sweet ass final apocolyptic ship battle (not that the pearl vs. dutchman battle wasn't bad ass enough). But instead all those ships turn tail and flee? and all the pirates rejoice because they didn't have to fight? :\

Mrs. Mathias here...

I really liked the movie but I was expecting Calypso to do something big at the end. Yeah she caused the whirlpool and terrible weather but I was disappointed that she didn't do more.

We stayed till the very end and the ending was sweet. Though if Disney does do another Pirate movie it should not have Will and Elizabeth in it. Maybe Jack will go after the Fountain of Youth and run into Indians and such... whatever...

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I still didn't get that about Jack's relative there.. Did he say it was his dad? He asked him how mom was so I'd assume it was him.. but they also hinted at something like he was an immortal.. O_O

and yes, now that you posted that pic, he does look like Captain Morgan! X'D