Sign in to follow this  
Yuna

I bought a ps2 two weeks ago and.......

i know the ps3 came out but i'm just happy i got a ps2 finally so i can play ps1 also...and now i need a gamecube so i can play my gameboy advance games.....

XD i'm poor and not rich... i'm content...only because my step brother buys everygame system all i need is a few of my own....><:: since i'm moving back home for college anyway....

my first two games i bought was FFX1 and Starocean till end of time

is there any other RPG's anyone reccommends ??^_^:

I have a wonderful review, tips and hints, and storyline with notes written for Starocean. The storyline has spoilers. The tips have an easy, but tedious method of making tons of money when you get 3/4s the way through the game. If you're interested, let me know.

FFX is very good. Isn't FFX1 the on-line only game that you have to pay monthly for?

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 if you like Disney movies. Look over some of our other notes about the game. We may have dissed parts of it, but it was still a much better game than most.

Prince of Persia trilogy, but only if you're old enough for bad language and blood and guts.

I'm sure there's others, but I'm not sitting next to my games right now. Sledgstone put a list together for me at one time, so he'd be a good one to ask. PM him he doesn't read this soon enough.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I posted the Star Ocean stuff in the games section. Check it out!

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.