Eh, it is ANN so they're usually on the money and since June 11 is the day they're starting their Monday block of anime I don't doubt they'll show it. Only real way to tell is when June 11 hits to see if it's on Sci-Fi.

Not like it matters, I got my copy preordered and I've already seen it so I probably wouldn't watch it on Sci-Fi

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

is there a 3rd session set yet? It be nice if they continued making more GitS.

PS. Anyone know what the major says at the end of the movie? The subbed version I had ended before she finished talking :(

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

EVA you'd be surprised how many groups subbed it (however, only one group is still allowing their copy out. Everyone else who subbed it stopped allowing downloads after what Bandai had said).

As for your question goku I'd have to watch it again to see what she says (I haven't seen it in three months so I don't remember). I don't think it was anything too important though. Chances are though I have the same fansub since there is only one that I know of circulating.

ahh damn I read the last line somewhere but didn't think to much of it now I'm kicking my self for not writing it down to read after I finished the movie :(.

PS. it was a good movie but I was a bit confused with the part where the major was talking with the HUB guy. He like changed his face to look like hers when she asked who he was. Was this suggesting that he was a result of her or something? It also shows him taking over one of the shell body's in that body chamber place that the major was at. Can someone explain because that was a tad bit confusing when your reading subs and trying to understand what your looking at :P.

sig.php

Sadly enough it seems I have the same fansub as you since mine doesn't translate the last line the Major says (last line translated is her telling Batou that the net is vast and infinite).

In essence I suppose you could say that the Puppeteer was indeed a facate of the Major's personality as well as everyone else who his face morphed into while they were still connected. I take it as that the Puppeteer is in fact a facate of everyone who has ever connected to the net and the Solid State system. Don't quote me or take that as official though. This is how I took the face morphing (he did ask how many arrogant, self-interested asses she knew and she would be the biggest one I suppose). As for the body chamber, I'm taking this as a graphic representation of him moving on (aka dieing or releasing himself into the net). I can't say for sure that this is what is meant by it or that he actually did take a body (which doesn't make sense since it's an exact copy of the body he was currently using. I can't believe the Major would have an identical body to that then again who knows). It's all up to interpretation due to the philosophical roots of the manga and the show. Thats the reason I love this series, it makes you think. So like I said thats how I viewed what you brought up. It's my own take and it could be right or wrong.

Sadly enough it seems I have the same fansub as you since mine doesn't translate the last line the Major says (last line translated is her telling Batou that the net is vast and infinite).

In essence I suppose you could say that the Puppeteer was indeed a facate of the Major's personality as well as everyone else who his face morphed into while they were still connected. I take it as that the Puppeteer is in fact a facate of everyone who has ever connected to the net and the Solid State system. Don't quote me or take that as official though. This is how I took the face morphing (he did ask how many arrogant, self-interested asses she knew and she would be the biggest one I suppose). As for the body chamber, I'm taking this as a graphic representation of him moving on (aka dieing or releasing himself into the net). I can't say for sure that this is what is meant by it or that he actually did take a body (which doesn't make sense since it's an exact copy of the body he was currently using. I can't believe the Major would have an identical body to that then again who knows). It's all up to interpretation due to the philosophical roots of the manga and the show. Thats the reason I love this series, it makes you think. So like I said thats how I viewed what you brought up. It's my own take and it could be right or wrong.

That makes sense. I hope they make a new season soon.

sig.php